Chapter 9

(Midnight's pov)
It was now 2 weeks since the brothers got there medals I was getting ready for a festival there having tonight in time square when I got a call from Raph telling me to came to the lair and I agreed and hurried over.
(Raph's pov)
I had a surprise for Midnight and it's thanks to Donnie he made us human watches and I want to show it to her but soon I heard footsteps and then came in Midnight and she saw me and said, "I came as fast as I could what's did you want me to see or is there a problem?" I hit the button on the watch and was human and she was shocked and walked around me and stood in front of me and said, "wow I didn't know you guys could do that," I chuckled and explained but she smiled and my brothers came out and show her there human selves and she was shocked but her phone went off and she answer and told who ever ok and she hung up.
(Midnight's pov)
I got a call from the festivals producer and he told me I was singing with a few old friends of mine and I agreed and I hung up and told the brothers I had to go and they told me he and I ran to time square and saw some old friends of mine Ke$ha, Pitbull, and Fifth Harmony and I walked over to them and was greeted with a tackle hug and I chuckled but soon we planed out in order who was singing and what song and I was singing with Fifth Harmony and then Christina, and finally Pitbull and I was happy.

A/U I'm just adding in this part for fun songs go to artist and I don't own Pitbull, Christina Aguilera, and Fifth Harmony. Oh and the brothers are dressed when the Oc meet them.