Chapter 4

(Raph's pov)
Midnight sighed and said, "Sacks also had side experiments April I saw him shot dad and when he saw me he shot me with the mutagen from a dart gun but nothing happen and he ran but over the years the mutagen started effecting my body and will it gave me my abilities what you all saw was my guardians form in Iraq the citizens called me there guardian of the night for protecting them against there enemies but I heard who there enemy was I got angry because he's the reason why everything happen to you and me." April asked who and Midnight looked up and said, "Shredder and Sacks but Sacks dead I heard from a cop a few weeks ago died in a prisoner escape but he was shot dead now in here protecting you and the city from Shredder." April gave her a hug but Midnight looked to the ground and told us she was going for a run and she left the lair.
(Midnight's pov)
I sat on a roof top watching the city when I heard talking and soon loud foot steps but I caught the scent of April and she was in fear and I growled and turned into my tiger form and ran along the roof top and found her against the wall facing a man in all black but he was hit in the head and I saw a guy in a hockey mask and he started talking but I saw he started walking to my little sister but a sai hit the stop sign and I saw the turtles and hockey boy got scared. I didn't like how close he was to my little sister and roared out scarring everyone and I jumped down and landed behind April and went under her legs and made her sit on my back and walked over to the turtles and I laid down and she got off but I looked at hockey guy and growled.