Arrival

Clark Kent, Diana prince, Barry Allen, Hal Jordan, Arthur Curry, and J'onn Jones were all standing outside of Wayne Manor. Barry was to busy internally fangirling to notice that Clark and Diana were talking.

"Why would he call all six of us to come watch his kids? I now there is like 7 but seriously how can it be that bad?" Clark asked no one in particular

"Well I have heard that kids are extremely hard to deal with" Diana responded but still puzzled on the subject

"Yeah but there is only one butler and he seems to do fine" Clark said with a bit of annoyance.

Barry had stopped fangirling internally and finally exploded with excitement. The others ignored him as usual and decided to go inside.

When they got to the door it was slightly open. When Clark knocked it opened fully. There was a black haired boy standing there smiling. He looked to be about a teenager and his bright blue eyes stood out like a stop light. He motioned them in still smiling with his hands behind his back. Diana was about to ask him a question when they heard a female voice scream. They all began to worry and the fact that the boy was now smiling bigger frightened them even more.

Suddenly a girl stomped down the stairs. Once she reached the bottom she started to scream at the boy.

"Richard John Grayson what did you do to my hair?!"

It was then that the girl had bright pink wet hair. She looked incredibly mad. The boy started laughing at her.

"Oh Steph calm down it will wash out.." he paused and she sighed then he continued with in "3ish weeks."

She screeched so loudly that Clark had to cover his ears. Then a boy who also had black hair that seemed to be around the same age as the other boy waked in the entrance from a near by door way. He started laughing the second he saw Steph.

"Jason Todd this is not funny!!" She screamed before leaving the room

The two boys high fived and walked through the door the boy that "Steph" called "Jason" still laughing. That's when Barry noticed the blue hair dye in the Boy "Richard's" hand.

He was about to bring it up when two
boys both with black hair tumbled down the stairs. When they got to the bottom of the massive stair case they started to fight. Which Hal suggested to the others that that is what caused them to fall in the first place. They agreed but were a little to busy watching the boys to respond with anything other than a head nod.

They stoped fighting when they heard someone screaming. It was another female voice. She ran out of the door that "Richard" and "Jason" had gone through a few moments prior.

"I hate having brothers" she yelled at the top of her lungs and walked through a different door.

The boys who were fighting decided to go see what caused the outburst... well at least this time considering that that was not the first one.

J'onn was going to say something when he was cut off by a girl who had red hair walked in the front door and  around the league members. She was carrying a small boy with black hair. He couldn't have been older than five or six.

"Bruce I'm here! And I brought Terry in his mom just left!" She yelled then put the so called boy "Terry" down and he ran off down the hall way. She then proceeded to walk upstairs carrying a bag.

"Wow the hits just keep coming in this house".Barry said with extreme amounts of worry in his voice.

"I can see why Bruce called all of us in" Clark sighed.

Hal was about to say someone about this being a big mistake when Bruce came down the hall that "Terry" had ran down a minute ago. He was holding a bag and briefcase.

"Okay I'm only going to be gone for the weekend. so, don't let them kill each other okay?" Bruce said very seriously

"Okay but umm we haven't officially met any of them." Arthur said regretting ever agreeing to this.

"Oh yeah. Kids! Come here now!" Bruce yelled settling down his bag and briefcase.

All of a sudden there was an assortment of yelled and movement and before the the six knew it there was eight more people in the room.

"Okay" Bruce began stopping for a second to look at Steph sighing, shaking his head and continuing  "introduce yourselves."

The boy they saw when they first got there started: "I'm Richard Grayson but everyone calls me Dick."

They went in order of how the six saw them.

"Stephanie Brown but everybody calls me Steph."

"Jason Todd and no you have absolutely no permission to call me by any of my nicknames."

"Timothy Drake but Tim works just fine" he said semi sweetly which scared Barry.

"Damian Wayne the only one actually related to Bruce other than Terry" he said pointing to the small child standing next to Bruce.

"Cassandra Cain. Call me Cassie and nothing else" she warned.

"Barbara Gordon though I technically don't live here I'm just staying here for the weekend."

"And this is Terry" Bruce said trying to get the boy to come out from behind his leg.

"Well I have to go." He turned around looked at the kids and very sternly said "behave!" He then looked at the super heroes and said very very sincerely "good luck." He walked out the front door leaving six people who fight crime for a living absolutely terrified.

"Only my shadow knows"
- Austin Mahone