Dinner

Dinner started off normal, well as normal as it could get in this family. The 13 pizzas got there, the kids made Arthur pay. He was not very happy 13 pizzas can be very expensive. No one said anything for the first 3 ish minutes. It only went downhill when Barry decided to open that big mouth of his.

"Sooo ummm" was all Barry could muster out.

"Yes Allen?" Damian snapped.

"Umm you guys got any big Plans for us this weekend" Barry really shouldn't have asked that.

All eight kids grinned so creepily that Barry almost fainted. Even Terry was frightening.

"Umm Barry I don't think you should've asked that" Clark said getting very worried.

"Oh you'll find out later" Dick said mysteriously.

"Okay" Barry said almost vibrating out of his chair.

"Umm well. How is your pizza?" Hal said trying to change the subject as quickly as he could.

"Fine, thanks for paying" Terry said sweetly. Arthur almost popped a blood vessel.

"So" Barry was cut off by Damian throwing a piece of pizza at Terry.

"DAMIAN I WILL KILL YOU!!" Terry screamed. Unfortunately he was sitting next to Clark.

Dick, Jason, Barbara, and Damian started laughing uncontrollably. While Tim, Cassie, Steph, and Terry looked very angry.

"Oh no" J'ohn said speaking for the first time during dinner.

Tim stood up causing the other 7 to stand up with him.

Tim was now standing across the table from Dick
Cassie across from Jason
Steph from Barbara
And Terry from Damian

"This means war" Tim snarled.

"Agreed, and you weaklings with lose" Dick snapped back.

"Oh this is really really bad. Dinner isn't even over yet and they are going to kill each other" Barry said shaking.

"No, if they kill each other Bruce will slaughter us." Hal cried

"Yeah like the first thing he said was don't let them kill each other" Diana said.

All of the sudden all 8 kids sat back down and kept eating their dinner.

"Should we be worried?" Barry asked.

"Why? They stopped and sat back down" Clark said some what relived.

"Yeah but they initiated a war first" Barry said looking as pale as a ghost.

"Umm, maybe they were kidding?" Hal asked really hoping he was right.

"Oh not a chance we are just starving" Jason said in between stuffing his face with pizza.

"I was afraid you were going to say that" J'ohn said

After everyone finished their pizza Dick suggested they play hide n seek.

The leaguers really should have known that it wasn't going to be good.

If you stand straight do not fear a crooked shadow
-Unknown