Only in this family

There might be a chapter after this not sure yes. If I can't get everything I want to put in the story then there will be. Oh and sorry for taking so long to update. I feel like that should be in my summary at this point.

Monday
Barry's pov:

"Uggg!!" I yelled. I was extremely tired. It's five Am and I am not happy. Now I know that the bats have to go out on parole like super late but does that mean they have to be so loud when they leave and come back. I mean they are the batfamily!! They are all capable of sneaking up on us in our own house. It's even happened before. But when it's midnight and they are heading out or 4:30 and they are coming back.

"Barry we are all tired but you complaining does not help!" Diana snapped at me

"We would apologize but we don't care" Dick said we a shrug. Which caused his siblings to start laughing.

"When do you guys sleep?! I mean you went to bed around 10 left at midnight got back at 4:30 then came down here and made breakfast" Hal exclaimed

"Yeah the other day when we tried to wake you up you attached us but you can manage to stay out all night and now complain" I said almost falling asleep and going head first into my cereal bowl.

I heard Jason snicker but Im kinda afraid of him. Ok honestly in terrified of all of them. Even Terry but I feel like I should be with this family.

"We don't sleep we're secretly vampires" Jason said

I was a little worried at first because I couldn't read any of their faces. They were just blank. But then they all started laughing.

"Umm Tim doesn't look to good" Clark said. He had a point the kid was looking a little pale.

"I'm fine" Tim said but I didn't really believe him

"Well if you need us just call" Barbara said and all eight of them got up.

"Wait where are you going?" J'ohn asked and I nearly jumped I forgot he was here.

"Oh you know" Dick said. Then I looked around and they were all gone.

"How do they do that!!" I yelled and I swear I heard someone laughing.

"Yeah but they sound like elephants in the middle of the night" Hal replied

"Hey!! I used to have pet elephants and there great!" Dick yelled

"I just..I.. only in this family" I mumbled

They rest of they say was normal I guess. But the kids weren't even there. We called their phones and they said that they were in the bat cave investigating Joker breaking out of Arkham. We saw them at dinner and heard them leave for patrol, but that was it.

Tuesday
Clark's Pov:
We all started to worry when the kids didn't come back from patrol. They weren't at breakfast so We called Dick's phone. After a few rings Jason picked up the phone.

"What?" He snapped

"Jason?" Barry asked

"No it's the Easter bunny" he said and before we could respond we heard someone yell in pain, some shuffling, and Barbara calling Jason's name.