House tour

Bruce left and there was a awkward five minutes of silence. Barry was practically shaking over the situation. Because of both excitement and fear.

"What should we do now?" Hal asked trying to clear up the awkwardness. But it just got ten times worse when none of the kids bothered to respond.

"Maybe you could give us a tour of the house?" Hal asked still trying. But again failed when no one responded.

After a few minutes Dick decided to speak up. " I guess we could do a house tour since I'm bored" he said with absolutely no enthusiasm at all.

"Okay yeah that works" Clark said awkwardly. He started on the left side of the house.

"Okay well the first door right there (the one Dick and Jason went through early and Cassie stormed out of) is the door to our kitchen."

"Yeah Alfred controls the kitchen he makes the food, prepares the food, serves the food." Tim listed

"Yeah they get it he is the king of food, a kid in a candy store, he knows every little nook and cranny of the kitchen."
Jason said annoyed

"I was just saying you don't have to be such a douche" Tim replied earning a few  chuckles and a glare from Jason.

"Well what's next?" Diana asked trying to defuse the situation. Luckily she had more luck than Hal did earlier.

"The dining room connects to the kitchen." Dick said casually like the few sentences his brothers exchanged didn't even happen.

"Then through that door ( he pointed to the door that was about 10 maybe more feet away) is our Library." After receiving some weird looks he said "I know weird place but I didn't design the house."

"Then if you continue down that hallway (still on the left side where Terry went)you will find a living room a bathroom and a door that leads to the movie room. Oh and The master room." Damian listed

"Up the stairs to the right you will find our spare rooms. The first one is Barbara's she permanently took it over since she's here so often. And to the left is all our rooms." Jason motioned to to his siblings.

"What about over there?" Barry asked as he pointed to the opening to the right of the stairs.

"Oh yeah that is the hallway that leads to Bruce's office, the gaming room, the music room, and another living room." Cassie said so casually that it was scary

"And why do you need two living rooms? Hal asked slightly jealous.

"Well one is for the parties Bruce throughs and the other is off limits the the press and party guests." Barbara explained.

"Is that it" Barry asked. After receiving some weird looks from the kids he continued " well I mean it just seems so big and the way you describe it it makes it feel smaller."

"Oh no! It's huge! There are four floors. The kitchen and dining room and gigantic. The library is unbelievable. Both living rooms have more than two couches that we usually move for parties. The rooms even the spare ones are like a normal master room. The music room is like a ball room. And I think you are forgetting the fact that we have a movie room." Dick explained in a tone that the leaguers couldn't really identify as an emotion.

"But enough with talking I'm hungry"  Terry said in the most adorable way possible."

All of the kids mutually agreed and the leaguers couldn't really complain especially Barry.

"OK well you guys either have to make or order pizza." Jason said in a bossy tone.

"I think everyone will agree on pizza." Clark stated and got nods in agreement and return.

"Okay so how many should we get?" Diana asked.

"Well Barry will need about four just for him and the eight of us will eat about six in total so 10 plus whatever you five want" Dick said then walked
to the kitchen door with his siblings.

"The brightest light casts the darkest shadow."
-Jess C. Scott