The Start of Day Two

Shade's POV,

I always start my day with a morning jog. After Shadow's incident everyone went home, well everyone except Shadow. "Heya Shade!" a voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Amy and replied, "Hello Amy". "I saw you jogging and decided to join you." She answered. I nodded and kept going. "Wanna race?" She asked. I shrugged and turned around and backpedaled. "Ready?" I asked. "Say the word" she replied. "Go!" I said and she ran. I was running giving her the advantage but I was winning. That was until I got into a puddle, slipped, and fell onto the sidewalk right in front of my house. "Wow, clumsy and cocky! Are you sure your not related to Sonic and not Shadow?" She said wile putting her hand out. I went to go grab it but she quickly pulled it away. She started walking away giggling, So I got up, picked her up over and headed behind my house. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Well you looked hot and tired so I wanted to cool you off." I said with a grin. "Don't you dare......" She told me. I went on top of a deck, right in front of my pool. "My phone! My phone!" She screamed! I grabbed her phone out her pocket and threw her in. I Opened her phone and went to camera mode. "Smile!" I said as I took her picture. "I hate you..." She said. "Awwwww, I love you too!" I replied. She stood in the pool with her arms crossed. "Can I take a Shower?" She asked me as she got out of the pool. "Sure, I don't see why not" I responded and we both went inside.

10 minutes later,

I heard the bathroom door open and then Amy poked her head into my room. "Do you have any clothes I can wear?" she asked me. "There might be some in the room you basically made yours over the summer" I responded. "Thanks!" She said and went into the room. A few minutes later she came back into my room, sat on my bed and lied back. "Can I tell you something?" She asked. "Sure, go ahead" I responded. "That time over the summer, when we always hung out, I kinda had a crush on you" She told me and blushed. "You did? Huh.." I replied and scratched the back of my head awkwardly. The thing is I liked her back but didn't have the confidence to ask her out. The room was dead quiet until Amy looked over at my guitar. "Ooooh!" She said excitedly. She slowly got up and started walking over to it. "Amy no!" I shouted and quickly got up. I grabbed her by her wrist and stopped her. Then she fell down and pulled me down with her and then I pinned her down by her wrists. "I just wanna play it!" She Whined. Then she smiled and grabbed the back of head and pulled me in and kissed me on the lips. I was so dazed and she just pushed me off of her and got up. I just lied there as she grabbed my guitar and started strumming it. I got up and dusted myself off. "That wasn't very fair you know" I said. "Yeah, but I still got to use your guitar!" She cheerfully said. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 20 minutes before school started and it's a 15 minute walk from my house. "Come on Amy, it's time to go to school" I told her. We left the house and started to walk down the street. Right ahead of we saw Naomi and Hero walking together. So me and Amy decided to walk up behind them. "Hey guys!" I said to them. Hero screeched and hid behind a garbage can. "Hero it's just Amy and Shade" Naomi said. Hero peeked up and me and Amy waved. "Oh, sorry..." Hero said and got up and walked over. "So what are you guys doin- wait, are you guys together!?" Naomi asked. "Were not-" "Oh my gosh you guys are so cute together!" Naomi said, cutting me off. "They aren't dating" Hero said. "How do you know?" Naomi asked. "Because Shade likes- uhhhh" Hero started to say. Hero please don't do this to me.
"Shade likes......... snow" Hero Hesitantly said. Everyone looked at Hero confused. Hero just stood there in silence. "Hey there's Sonic" Hero said breaking the silence. Amy and Naomi started walking over to Sonic and stayed back to talk to Hero. "Real smooth with that one" I said sarcastically. "Hey, I could have said worse!" She said back. "Whatever" I responded. "So what is with you and Amy? I didn't just lie did I?" Hero asked me. "No, me and Amy are just good friends. I treat her like a sister and she treats me like a brother. Well maybe not this morning" I told her. "Well now you gotta tell me what happened, or I can just read your thoughts" She said. "No I'll tell you. So Amy is the type of person willing to do anything to get what she wants and she wanted my to play my guitar-" "Wait You have a guitar!?" Hero said, cutting me off. I stared at her annoyed. "Sorry, go ahead, continue" She said. "As I was saying she wanted to play my guitar, I stopped her, and she kissed me" "Does she like you?" Hero asked me. "I know she doesn't like me, well not anymore. I'm not allowed to read her mind" I replied. "You're not, but she never said I couldn't!" She said. "Hero, no" "Fine. Let's go back to the group" Hero said. I nodded and we headed back. "You guys were talking awhile, is everything good between you two?" Naomi asked. "Yeah everything is fine" Hero responded. We both read each other's mind. "That conversation stays between us, okay?" I said to her. "Agreed" she said back. "Come on guys, let's head to school." Sonic said. Then all five of us headed to school.