Fireworks

" what do I do on this fine weekend" I thought sarcastically to myself " I could call Abbie over and spare with her but I don't think she would" I concluded to myself. I sighed, "there's nothing to do on the summer breaks and everyone is on holidays, why couldn't I go on holidays oh that's right cause I'm fucking poor that's why" I said to myself out loud "maybe I will call Abbie"I said as I reached for my phone that was on my bedside desk but as I was about to grab it the front door bell rang. Confused, I stood up and walked over ,cautiously opening the door to come face to chest and this wasn't just any chest it was the chest of a boy I have a mega crush on. I looked up to come face to face with sea blue eyes and messy blonde hair, your normal teenage heart throb oh did I mention I have known this boy for a very long time. "Hey Oscar, what do you want" I asked rather cheerfully and he replied with a "well Aren't you happy, that's rare" Oscar joked with his husky voice adding a bit of a chuckle at the end. I lightly hit him on the shoulder " ass hat" I replied "wanna come in" I offered, moving out of the way so he could come in " why thank you good lady" he answered bowing his heads before walking in like a snobby prince making me laugh.

Oscars POV:
That laugh, oh how much I love that laugh and it's not just the laugh it's the looks, the personality, how caring she is but how strict she can become and these are just a few things I feel for her, my best friend Sarah, I love how every time she turns her head her light brown hair swishes and those hazel eyes that could take you somewhere you could never dream. As I stood there I didn't know that Sarah was snapping her fingers "scar.... OSCAR" she yelled " huh" I replied dumbfounded as I looked down at her and she wasn't small I was just very tall and my friend Abbie should know all about that you see I met Abbie and Sarah when we were little and have been friends ever since then and some people might say things like love at first sight is fake well for me it wasn't.

Sarah's POV:
I snapped my fingers in his face as he continued to stare at me which was getting a little weird until he came back to his senses again " sit down and make yourself at home , want anything to eat" I asked, walking over to the kitchen as Oscar sat down. I heard him mumble something but then yelled popcorn so here we are now, watching a movie while eating popcorn and the worst part was , we were watching a horror movie and I'm not so good with scary stuff. I cuddled up next to Oscar, scared out of my mind and properly will have a mental scar itched in my brain for as long as I live. "AHHHHH" I screamed as the killer came out and killed a side character and unconsciously wrapped my arms around Oscar "hey are you ok" I looked up to be met with blue eyes covered in worry and I just.......... Lost myself in these eyes, those deep ocean blue eyes, unknowingly my face etched closer and closer to his face as he did the same. The end credits were playing as me and Oscar were kissing, and I'm pretty sure I could see fireworks.