Accident

Anybody else thinks that's funny XD yes I'm an anime fan so what

I watch as the green and brown leafed trees go by as I am sitting in a car listening to a song called static and I am loving it "*sigh* I'm soo bored, is there nothing to do mum" I whined to her, my mum replied with a sigh "for the millionth time no, Mia now stop asking were nearly there" she replied, keeping her eyes focused on the road. "That's what you said an hour ago" I mumbled to myself, hoping she didn't hear but boy was LUCK ON MY SIDE TODAY "what was that dear, I didn't hear you" my mum asked through seethed teeth, just daring me to say it "nothing" I mumbled. "That's what I thought now, sweetheart if your bored, play with your sister" I groaned internally, I hate me sister, she's 14 and is annoying she always whinges it's so annoying. I turned to look at vicky, who was looking out her window, listening to that cars static like I was a few minutes ago. "OI vicky" she turned to look at me "wanna play eye spy or something" I asked politely. She just stared, "fine but I'm going first big sissy" she teased, ggrrrrrrr I just wanna rip that pretty little mouth of hers of her pretty little fuckin face sigh. As she was saying the words i was just staring at her until mum screamed and out of instinct I wrapped myself over vicky as everything went dark. "Ly....Lilly......LILLY" someone screamed, I opened my eyes but everything was blurry, I tried to sit up but a huge wave of pain washed over me, I screamed in pain as I laid back down. By now my vision had cleared and I saw vickys tear stained face "ar are y yo you o ok" I hoarsely asked " I'm fine I'm just glad your awake" she managed to get out before bursting into tears it was then I realised I was in an ambulance. I turned my head and saw a black bag but that black bag looked familiar but then I realised. I turned my head to the crying vicky and asked, choking down a sob of my own " is is that a a body b bag" I stuttered, she looked at me and her eyes told everything and I just couldn't hold back the tears as I started sobbing " no no NO SHE CAN'T BE DEAD" I screamed, moving around which kept bringing more waves of pain. A doctor came and strapped me down as I tried to reach for mum " MUM MUUUM LET ME GO" I screamed at the doctor, trying to reach mums cold hand which was sticking out " stop STOP LILLY PLEASE" I stopped struggling to see vicky holding my flailing hand close to her face as I felt her warm tears. I started to rub her cheek in a comforting way, getting rid of the tears " ok I'll stop so vicky are you ok, what happened" I asked her. Vicky took a deep breath before letting my hand down into my lap as I watched her, waiting for an answer "ok ok umm well this guy, he was drunk well he crashed into us on my side of the car" my eyes went wide, I was about to say something but she contuined " the reason I'm not badly Injured or dead is because of you" again my eyes went wide, I saved my little sister who annoyed me so much. "when mum screamed, you rapped yourself around me which protected me but you....." She trailed up before her eyes started going teary " you looked dead when I woke up, there was glass in you EVERYWHERE, in your arm, legs, chest, stomach even your head apparently your meant to be dead" as she finished she started sobbing as she leaned down and hugged me as I laid there, my eyes the widest they've ever been, "I I'm m meant t to be be dead" I stuttered out looking down at vicky. She pulled herself of me and looked at me and sniffles as she wiped her tears " yeah" I was in complete shock, I could feel my chest tighten as I found it hard to breath. The same words repeated over and over again in my head 'I'm meant to be dead' that sentence just kept playing over and over which wasn't helping the situation I was in as the doctor next to vicky pulled out a Mask and put it on my face. I could feel my chest lighten up as I started to calm down. Me and vicky just stared at each other as I listened to the sirens of the ambulance. After a while the car stopped and the doors flung open, I closed my eyes expecting the sunlight to hit my face but there was nothing. I slowly opened my eyes as I was pulled out of the car truck thing and saw it was nighttime. I turned to look at vicky as she was placed on the side of my bed, just sitting there staring at me as I stared back. The silence was unbearable as we were wheeled into the hospital until I broke it "how long was I out for" her eyes gained back a little shimmer as she answered "around 5 to 6 hours" I just stared at her mouth agape as a nurse went to take her, as she was being takin away " WAIT CAN SHE STAY WITH ME" I yelled out " PLEASE" the nurse looked at the doctor who I guess was in charge of me, I looked at him to and he nodded I whispered a quiet thank you as vicky came and sat down on my bed next to me. Hopefully we get good news as I was put to sleep, the darkness surrounded me, not letting me go anytime soon.

And that is my 4th story, I hope you guys are enjoying them and if you want me to turn them into real story's tell me in the comments and put the title on and that is all dear readers so I. AM.OUT PEACE