Symptoms p1

Depression is like an empty room with no light and no furniture. It's like sitting in said room and letting your mind wander, it will wonder to the side of the room to the other and back. Your train of thought is stuck in a never ending cycle of bouncing of one another.
Anxiety is like a blanket being wrapped around you. Not in a comforting way no, it's more like it's trying to suffocate you. Every word you try to breath out, the blanket tightens and tightens until you can't breath. Your forced to close your mouth so the blanket can loosen and you can breath.
Bipolar is like having a conversation with multiple people, each with their own very different personality's. It's like talking about cats then the next thing there's another person freaking out about whales. It's like a group but that group isn't a group. It's one person with too little control and what they say and who they are.
ADHD is like being on a never ending sugar rush. It's like running a marathon and not being tired, getting little to no hours of sleep and still being able to run a marathon. When you think, you don't. Not about one thing but about five different things at the same time while doing more in the real world. It's where you solve problems faster then you are making them and when there are no more problems, you make more. It's where if you don't do something, you don't do anything. You lie there thinking and just thinking.
Gender Dysphoria is being trapped in a net. Tight and filled with many holes. You reach a hand out and it turns delicate and dainty as a girls. You pull it back towards yourself and suddenly it's rough and large and a guys. It's like being trapped in your own body and mind, you've gotta try and cut your way through the net in order to swim free and happy. The only thing is that you don't have a knife so wear a skirt, you've got a match. Set yourself on fire this early or keep trying. Wear makeup, you get acid. Melt yourself this early or keep trying. Grow your hair, you get a small razor. You can finally cut, keep going. You change your name, you get a butter knife, well done almost there. You change and you get a knife, you cut yourself free well done but be carful cause the sea isn't as beautiful as it seems.
Insomnia is like reaching out to a glass of water to drink it. You grab it and bring it to your lips only to find there is no water. You put the glass down and it's suddenly filled with water again. You try this over and over again, wanting to satisfy your thirst. Sometimes your able to gain a few droplets, other times a whole mouthful. But then it goes back to nothing and your thirsty, really thirsty.
Schizophrenia is like dreaming and having a nightmare at the same time expect of being asleep you're awake. It's like being high without the bliss only the sick feeling you get after. It's like having friends with you all the time, every minute of the day, 24/7, 7 days a week. They never leave. Some might be nice, others will be terrible, it's like having your own group of people in your head. It really is like a dream, you'll look up at the sky and swimming in the clouds will be whales with wings. It's a never ending dream that turns bad.