3

Together, we'll face challenges.
Together, we'll break through all the obstacles.

Our last year in middle school, a genius setter joined the team, Kageyama Tobio. To me, he's like some kind of monster, he can set perfectly, throwing pinpoint tosses to the spiker easily. Like how the hell is that even possible?!? And because of that insane skill, the coach noticed his talents and started putting him on the court during practice matches. I can tell that you're worried, you started training non-stop. I can see those bags under your eyes, your beautiful chocolate eyes full of tiredness and fear. You're afraid that he'll become the official setter in the team and took your place, replace you.

You're afraid that you'll end up warming the bench.

"Oi Trashykawa, don't over work yourself."

"How mean Iwa-chan to call me Trash."

"That's not the point."

"...Well what can I do? I'm no genius, you know it better than anyone. The only thing I can do is keep on practing, Iwa-chan."

You forced a smile on your face, its a fake and sad smile. Yes, I know you better than anyone else. I can even tell which are your true smiles. It hurts my heart to see you like that, it hurts a lot, more than you can even imagine. I couldn't stop you, and eventually you got hurt. You hurted your leg muscles. You can't play for a few months, you sat on the bench, watching Kageyama replace you, playing on the court. And there's nothing you can do, nothing.

"Oikawa..."

"Iwa-chan..."

"Let it out, you'll feel more comfortable."

I hugged you tightly, sitting on your bed. You cried so hard, you screamed. Having benched hurts you more than anything. I wanted to tell you that I've told you before not to overwork youself or else this would be the consequences but those words just wouldn't come out of my mouth, I can't say it cause it'll hurt you even more and I hate it. I hate seeing you all helpless, lost and sad. It hurts me, its like something's tearing my heart into pieces, I don't want to see you like that.

"There's so much obstacles in life huh? I guess what they say about life isn't a bed of roses were true."

"Oikawa, we'll get through all the obstacles together. So if you're going to hit it, hit it until it breaks."

"Hit until it breaks..."

"I'm always here for you Oikawa, we'll face the challenges together."

After a long night of crying, you were okay then and your legs slowly healed but you need knee supporter now. But I'm still worry that you might hurt yourself again by over working yourself. Everytime I saw your knee supporter, I feel like punching myself for not looking after you, and letting you got hurt. Its a relief that you got through all your sadness and being a happy weirdo again.

Not long after that its our last official match in middle school, we fought hard and did all we could and yet we still couldn't defeat Ushijima. After all these years of practice, why can't we defeat him? He's a human, not a monster so why why can't we defeat him?

"Listen up Ushijima. We'll defeat you in highschool!"

I cried, you cried too. But the best thing is you got The Best Setter award. Finally, your hard work had paid off, I'm glad. You have one of your most beautiful smile that day. The smile that I will fight to protect until the end.

"Iwa-chan, thank you."

"What?"

"Thanks for always being there for me."

"You're saying like you're gonna die, Shittykawa."

"How mean Iwa-chan!"

You were much more famous after  you got that award, you even had interviews. I'm proud of you Oikawa, I really am.

I saw the interview content in the weekly volleyball magazine we like to read. You said that those interview were useless but I can see the smile hanging on your lips, you know you can't lie to me. I read through every single word of the interview, yeah I guess its pretty useless its one of those Q&A stuff like stalkers asking questions. Asking what's your favorite food, what's your hobby, who do you wish to thank. I'm surprised you mentioned me, you thanked me for always being there for you, you actually made me wanna cry that time. Then I saw something...

Q: Is there any quotes or phrase you like?

A:

If you're going to hit it, hit it until it breaks.❞

Well I've always wonder where did Oiks get that quote (even tho he's smart but i just can't imagine him being all smart ass but i still love you oiks) so this thing popped into my mind and boom here's your chapter lmao

i hope you guys enjoyed this aha stay tunned for the next weirdo chapter ;))