4

"Iwa-chan, will still we be together after we graduate?"

"Yeah."

You asked me this for the second time. The first time you asked me this was on the day we graduate from our elementary school. Of course we'll be together, we're going to the same middle school, that's my answer. This time, all I said was yeah, I don't know if I'll be going to the same school with you for sure but I want to be together with you.

"Mom, which school will I be going?"

"Aoba Johsai dear."

"And Oikawa?"

"Aoba Johsai too."

"Really?"

"Of course, why should I lie to you"

And luckily we're going to the same high school, I'm so happy that we're still together. I don't wanna be apart from you, my sunshine. We joined the volleyball club and we met two guys that became our best friend, Makki and Mattsun. Life in Aoba Johsai were great, we played volleyball together, having lunch together, just having fun together.

"We'll defeat you in high school, Ushiwaka!"

We both said this during our last match with him. First year, we couldn't beat him. Second year, we still couldn't beat him. Going to the nationals together, its our dream since young and yet life gaves you so many obstacles. And in this year, our last year, another wall was formed. Its called Karasuno.

Karasuno was once a powerhouse, they've been to the nationals once with the famous little giant on the team. But  after that they fall, became fallen crows, fallen powerhouse. I never thought that Karasuno will be one of the walls blocking us other than Ushiwaka, but I was wrong. Kageyama was on the team, he's a genius but there's another one, Karasuno number 10. He reminds me of the Little Giant, he had no technique but he's stamina and springing power was stronger than anybody else. If you underestimate this guy, you'll regret that for your whole life.

We met twice in official matches, first time were during Inter High. We had a hard time with them. And then the second time, recently, in the Spring Tournaments. Its our last chance to the nationals, and we lost.

What kind of ace am I when I didn't do my job properly? What kind of vice-captain am I? All the spikes that I can't block, all the attacks I failed to recieve, all the spikes I did that didn't pass their blocks......

"Iwa-chan, don't blame yourself."

"I'm an useless ace."

"You're not! You are the best ace, the best vice-captain I could ever ask for!"

"I'm not! I'm useless! If I can score more we can beat them and Ushijima then go to the nationals!"

"Stop that Iwa-chan!! You were the one who told me that we'll face all the challenges together and yet you're taking all the blame by yourself now?!? Like the hell will I let you do it!"

"Oikawa..."

This is the first time I ever see you this angry. What have I done in my last life to deserve you, Tooru?

"Iwa-chan..."

"Come here Oikawa"

Tears, falling down, dripping onto the cool hard ground. This is the second time, you cried in my arms, bursting out all the pressure, all the unhappy things. I know you're sad too, you just don't cry in front of the team. You're a strong guy Oikawa, the kind of person I'll never be.

"Iwa-chan, we'll be together even after we graduate right?"

"Yeah..."

Actually Oikawa, I don't know.
I don't wanna break our promise.
I don't wanna leave you.
I just wanna be together with you.
But

"Hajime"

"Yes mom?"

"Let's talk"

"About what?"

"University..."

I think I may have broken our promise.
I'm sorry, Tooru.

This is short I'm sorry ;_;

Btw any SAO fan here? Have u guys watch the movie? OMG I want to watch it so bad lmao

Alright hope you guys enjoyed this ^ ^