10

[Iwaizumi's POV]

"So we're gonna be together from now on?"

I asked the taller boy as we're holding hands in our room for some reason which I don't even know what it is.  Yeah we've became roommates too and I like it.

"Yeah. I'm never letting you go ever again." He squeezed my hand.

Well its not like I'm going to run away or something and actually we've never really been apart except for those days he disappeared. But I like the idea, let's just stay together and never apart.

Cause together, we're dauntless.

"Oh hey you haven't explain everything to me Trashykawa."

"How mean Iwa-chan!"

He then carried me to the little sofa in the room and sat beside me. Okay gotta admit I'm kinda surprised that he can actually lift me up, in bridal style. I prefer I'm the one who's carrying him to be honest. Anyways he told me every single thing how Kuroo and Bokuto helped him and also how he's the best player out of three of them which its not true at all. I guess we owed both Kuroo and Bokuto for that, maybe we should plan a good date for Kuroo and Kenma as well as Bokuto and Akaashi as a thank you gift. Cause I don't think they can manage to confess without making a huge chaos but don't tell them I said this.

There's still few more days before our university life officially started. We unpacked our stuffs and arranged it nicely in our little land. Oikawa even wanted to remove one of the single bed and turn it into a queen size bed so both of us can sleep together without one of us dropping off the bed when we squeeze together in one. But this is not our apartment, its school property so I guess we can't do so. And speaking of apartment, we'll get one after we graduate, if we can. For now, I'll just enjoy all of these, its more than I could ever ask for.

"So Iwa-chan, you bought a new novel?"

"Nah its Akaashi's, he lend me when we saw each other in the market yesterday."

"Why didn't ya invite me! I'm your boyfriend!"

"You're playing volleyball with Kuroo and Bokuto Shittykawa! And if you spread a single word about our relationship all over the school I'll kill you!"

"I will tell everyone you're mine! So no one will steal my boyfriend!"

"What the hell. Its you that shouldn't be all flirty with girls!"

"Oh? Iwa-chan is jealous?~"

"Shut up Trash."

"Mean!"

I sat beside Oikawa as I read the book I borrowed from Akaashi. I ran my fingers through Oikawa's soft chocolate locks as I read the book.

"Hey what's the title of this book Iwa-chan?"

I closed the book and let him take a look at the cover.

"The fault in our stars?"

"Yeah. I think its good so I decided to borrow it."

"Oh I know is that the what okay and okay thing I saw in the internet"

"Yeah I guess"

"Then we should do that too!"

"What?"

"The okay and okay thing! We should do it! Like I say Okay? And you answer okay and it'll be our couple quote!"

"So we're going to say okay too?"

"No, I have a better one for us Hajime"

He cleared his throat at smiled at me. The sun shone through the window, sunlight lighting his face. His eyes were even beautiful like this, its like their little sparkles inside them. He lay down and settle his head on my lap comfortably and I continue playing with his hair.

"Together?" He said.

Oh, this really do suit us. I smiled before answering him. This guy is weird, crappy guy and also had a really really bad personality. He may be awful in some way (okay maybe too many ways) and too flirty for some people, but I know that's his way of making friends and that's why he doesn't have much friends too.(Serves him right) But I can't help falling in love with him over and over again. Every single day I feel like I'm falling for him all over again, and deeper until I can't get out of it anymore. To me, he's perfect, just the way he is. I love every single thing about him including his awful personality, his stupidness, his stubbornness. I guess its true when people say that if you love the person so much, you'll love all sides of the person no matter good or bad, that is what we call true love. I will do anything I can, I will use all my energy to protect him, to protect our relationship, so we'll never be apart ever again. Just a few weeks is already good enough to kill me. I can't image a life without him. Its cheesy, but its how I truly felt.

I'm glad that we got to be together, Tooru.

Seeing me not replying his question, he gently touched my cheek with his warm hand and asked again

"Together?"

"Together." I said.

If you ever ask me will I do anything, anything in life to be together. Let me tell you no matter how ridiculous it maybe I won't hesitate to say

I do, Tooru
I do.

-Fin-