16- A 'Selena Gomez' Poster

The cards were sent, the venue was ready, the dress sat in Vanessa's closet in a cover bag that hid it away from Kevin, the rings were already in Kevin and Vanessa's fingers but then again, they had to place different rings on each other's fingers at their wedding.

So, two new and improved rings were bought as well, that were hidden from both, Vanessa and Kevin's, eyes.

According to Mrs. Anderson, the bride and groom must not look at the rings before their wedding. It was a bad omen.

Vanessa groaned at that and Kevin had caressed her back lovingly with a small smile on his face. He knew how Vanessa was when it came to surprises. She hated them.

Scarlet and Lauren were becoming closer than ever. Lauren forced Scarlet to spend time with her family, when she wanted to stay around Lauren, cuddling in her mattress.

Everything was going good, more than good, great. Everyone was happy and ready for the two love birds to tie the knot already. Kevin and Vanessa, however were pissed and angry. Who they were angry at: Scarlet, Andrew and Mrs. Anderson.

And how it had come to this; Well, it went something like this:

Scarlet and Blake were sat watching 'The Legend of Kora', with Greg and the twins, when Andrew had entered the living room with a glass of water in his hands, and asked of Vanessa's whereabouts.

Greg, being the only one who knew where they were said this: "They told me that they were going to sleep. Maybe it was because they were awake all night."

Firstly, it was three in the afternoon. Secondly, Scarlet raised an eyebrow and asked Greg with a smile, "How do you know that they were awake?"

"I got up to drink some water, when I heard strange noises coming from their room. It was like they were wrestling in there." Greg giggled innocently while the two adults closest to him, stared at him in horror.

Andrew spitted out most of the water that was in his mouth, before beginning to choke harshly. "Uncle Andrew!" Blake ran up to him and began to beat at his back to stop him from choking. All the while, Scarlet had pulled Greg to her and had started telling him to forget all that he had heard at night.

Greg, who was still too young to understand the ways of adults, only looked at her in confusion with his head tilted adorably.

"Why? What were they doing?" Edward had asked Scarlet, while she rocked Greg back and forth in her lap as to lure him into obeying her.

Andrew, who had survived his choking, began to choke again and this time, Laura rushed into the living room after hearing the harsh gags of her husband.

"Are you okay, honey?" Blake only managed to step aside while holding his laugh, as Laura took his place and began to pat her husband's back.

"Look, let's not talk about this anymore." Scarlet spoke to Greg and the twins that glanced at each other with mischief clear on their faces, that the older woman had failed to notice.

"He just began choking all of a sudden." Blake answered for Andrew, who was starting to turn blue from all the gagging.

"What? Why?" Laura turned to Blake for answers, and he was going to provide them when a certain little boy interrupted. "Why were strange noises coming from Aunty Vanessa and Uncle Kevin's room?"

Scarlet face-palmed as she quickly placed her palm over Greg's mouth, who instantly began to struggle in her hold. "Strange noises?" Laura's face held question as well as her head, as she stared at her daughter for answers, all the while patting her husband on the back.