You're mine (Loki smut)

This story was requested by Waywardemo. Hope you all enjoy.

Warning that Loki might be a little possessive in this. Well, he is.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Tony has always been known for his crazy over the top parties, and also for sleeping with nearly every girl to come to said parties. So perhaps the story that is about to unfold isn't a very surprising one.

About six months into their relationship, Loki and [y/n] were invited to one of the most expensive parties yet in a club downtown. Even if Loki really didn't wish to go and meet with drunkards and people who despised him, his girlfriend begged enough for him to finally give in and come with her. 

Everything seemed just fine in the beginning and even an hour passed before Loki was starting to get tired of  the loud music and the stench of alcohol, the crowd had even forced him to split with [y/n] for about ten minutes. Deciding it was time to leave before he lost his temper he pushed through the dancing bodies of people he didn't know and managed to get through to a place where he had enough space to breathe, but the relief he felt didn't last many minutes as his eyes lifted from the ground and caught something he wasn't ready for.

[Y/n] was standing at a small table, her hand lightly touching an unknown mans arm as she laughed, they seemed to be getting on well...too well. If it weren't for the fact that Loki was trying to keep his calm the man could have been magically thrown out of a window in second or be knocked out by a rather hard uppercut. 

Taking a deep breath Loki walked over, putting his arm around her back and gently whispering in her ear. "I think it's about time we head home. Now." His voice was low and nearly threateningly so, making her shiver somewhat as she waved to the other man and saying she had to leave.

*ten minutes later*

Ones home he definitely didn't waste any time voicing his opinion as he softly pulled her in tightly to his body by her waist. "What where you doing with that man? Having fun when I couldn't see what you were up to? Flirting with him? Feeling him up?" His grip wasn't really loving, but not hard enough to hurt her, just to keep her from trying to avoid him.

"He only recognised me Loki, we were friends back in high school, nothing else. Are you getting jealous by me having male friends? I'm allowed to have my own life outside our relationship." She said quite sternly, not liking the feeling of him holding her back from being like any other woman. "I don't mind you speaking with old friends, I don't mind you having male friends either and being close to them. What I do mind is you feeling up his arm and batting your eyelashes at him like a helpless teenage girl with a crush." 

At that she somewhat blushed. "He was my crush when I was younger, some of the feelings are still there but you know I'm yours." She leaned into him, placing her arms around his shoulders as her eyes tried to search his. "Can I do anything to calm your little suspicions and maybe calm you down? You're so tense." Her fingers graced his neck, lightly feeling up the back of it and tangling in his hair. 

Without a warning he backed her up to the nearest wall, kissing lightly at her neck in an almost teasing manner, his hands sliding up her sides and causing her to let out a low moan. "I take that as a yes." She breathed out, tilting her head to allow him full access up her neck and shoulder. His lips trailed kisses slowly, teasingly up to her ear before gently whispering with such a dark and smooth tone that she almost shivered. "I'm going to have you tonight, I'm going to make you scream out my name until your throat is so sore that you will have to whisper. I wan't to make you have to call in sick from work tomorrow simply by the fact that you've been pleasured so good you can't stand in the morning."

His animalistic growling voice and his near demand of what's going to happen makes her moan lowly, her fingers tugging at his strands. "Take me, however you want. I want to be claimed by you." Her tugs caused him to moan lowly, fingers roaming her freely before suddenly lifting her by her ass. As he pressed her to the wall his lips explored her neck with a hunger and sense of domination, wanting to make her scream as loud as possible by the end of the evening.

After about ten minutes of teasing she couldn't take it any longer, begging him repeatedly to take her, take her in any way he wanted as longs as she could feel his throbbing cock inside of her. Loki, basking in the feeling of adrenaline, snapped his fingers to make quick work of their clothing. Without a single word or sound of warning he lowered her down, making her feel his hard length press up into her. 

"LOKI!" Was all she could think of crying out, her nails raking down his scalp and shoulders. His hips thrusted in a fast pace, it was a wonder that the wall behind her didn't budge by the force and that she herself was able to take the immense pleasure. Within minutes of making out, pounding and fingers gracing every surface they could reach she was on the brink of climax, screaming with nearly every thrust into her wet core.

"Cum for me, cum with me. I want us to be entwined, connected. Come on pet." He groaned and nearly growled into her ear, his strong thrusts starting to lose their precision as he too was getting close to the edge.  Within moments the two could not control themselves any longer, moaning in chorus as her tight core squeezed his cock, making him fill her up with his arm seed.

After a while of heavy breathing and calming down Loki leaned into her ear, a raspy voice leaving his throat in a slight whisper. "You're mine, never forget that." She shivered in response, clinging onto him desperately. "Always." 

 ~ I hope you enjoyed that. A little different and maybe not as good as some of the others but I'm a bit rusty and fet like i needed to upload at least one of your stories soon. Soooo... hopefully I won't end up disappearing again not that school starts tomorrow, we can only wait and see. Sorry if it wasn't really up to standards.~