Chapter 5 Part 3

(Dawn PoV)

We knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. A guy wearing a ninja mask opened the door holding a can of beer.

"Heyyy!!!" He yelled. His breath wreaked of alcohol and it was obvious he had drank too much. We just smiled as he went on about random things.

"Come in, come in!" He yelled motioning his hands toward the room behind him. We walked in and the loud pop music rang through our ears. Layla and Alea looked at each other, unsure if this was a good idea. I turned around and gave them a worried look. We weren't good around people, and looking around the room theres barely room to walk.

"Are they guys supposed to be here?" I yelled towards the two girls I came with.

"They said they were but it's hard to tell." Alea yelled back.

I looked over to the other side of the room and noticed the outside door was open and most people weren't out there. "Wanna go outside?" I asked and they nodded. We stood close together while trying to maneuver through the crowd.

We pushed past people saying 'excuse me.' Every so often. It didn't take long to get out on the patio as Jakes house was more long than it was wide. We walked over to the outdoor couch and say down, it was aroun 8 pm, and in our state it was freezing.

We hugged ourselves with our jackets in an attemp to stay warm.

"Where could those boys be.." Alea mumbled, we'd been sitting out here for over 30 minutes, and yet still no sigh of the guys being anywhere.

"Fuck it. We're 18 guys! Let's have some fun, they'll be here eventually." I yelled, the ither two stood up awkwardly but decided I was right, or to atleast give my plan a try.

"Hey dudettes! Wanna drink?" A drunk kid in a football tee asked trying to hand me a drink. I looked over at Alea and Layla and they both shruged.

I smilled and took the can from his hand opening it. He also got two cans, one for Alea, and one for Layla.

We laughed for a bit, sipping drinks from out of cans, bottles and a few shots here and there.

Alea, and Layla soon disappeared and I was looking around confused. A tall tan man walked over to me.

"Oh hey Michael." I said, slightly slurring ny words. He wasnt facing me, but turned around. I wasn't fully drunk so it wasnt hard to notice this wasn't Michael. "Oh.. Sorry I thought you were someone else.." I mumbled and walked away as quickly as I could in platform heels.

"Where the hell are those girls?" I asked, loooing around again. I thought of texting them, but already knew they wouldn't answer. The loud music mixed with the alcohol, even if it was on vibrate they'd probably just think it was a mini earthquake.

I sighed and looked around. 'Blonde hair..' I thought trying to find Aleas blond hair with highlights.

I could see her from across the room, and clumsily walked my way over there. 'Damn. Heels and alcohol don't mix..' I thought, and just sat down on the ground. I took off my shoes and carried them with me.

The house was a mess but a messy house was the leastof my worries, I had to find Layla and Alea before something stupid happens.

(Aleas POV)

I was sitting on the couch when Adam walked up to me.

"You finally made it!" I yelled, standing up to hug him. He laughed and sat down with me as we talked. He grabbed the beer I had been drinking and took a large swig of it.

He placed it back down on the table with a bang as the metal hit the wooden table. Me and Adam stared into eachothers eyes for a moment before kissing.

It was surprisingly gentle even with all the drinking and the hormones. He pulled away and we looked at eachother for a few second before i stood up.

"Follow me." I said, dragging him outside. It was freezing but atleast they knew they'd be alone. They walked down the stairs leading off the patio. Alea dragged Adam by his hand, as they sat down on a love seat in a kazeebo. It seemed like a place they'd go to when it was warm and didn't want to deal with bugs.

I leaned in and kissed him, very gently. He kissed back, but not as gently. He put his hand on the back of my head and grabbed my hair. I wrapped my arms around his neck and got onto his lap, and . . .

(Laylas POV)

I sat on a bad stool wondering where my friends went. I noticed Alea and Adam walking outside, but decided not to follow them as I was 90% sure i knew exactly what was going on.

I looked around, and noticed Dawns heels under a bar stool at the other side of the bar.

'She had to insist on wearing the damn things.' I thought to myself and let out a sigh, getting out of my chair and walked over to get her platforms.

I put them in my purse, they'd never been worn outside before today and i had nothinf important in my purse anyway as I don't trust the teenagers here.

I looked around and noticed Michael and Levi walk in the door. They were laughing and Levi punched Michael in the chest playfully. I got off my stool and briskly walked over to levi. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

He wrapped his arm around my waist. "Hey, Layla." He said, smiling down at the girl.

"Layla have you seen Dawn?" Michael asked. I shook my head.

"No, I've been looking for her and can't find her.

"WOO HOO!" Someone yelled from across the room. We all looked at eachother, recognizing who screamed.

"Dawn." We all said in unison as we looked at eachother. We looked iver in the direction it came and saw Dawn playing cards. She had her jacket off and wrapped arouns her waist, and her t-shit was no where to be seen.

"Its a good thing we made her wear two shirts.." Layla mumbled noticing the girl weading just her tanktop and low rise jeans. She appeared to be playing a card game with a bunch of random kids from highschool.

Levi and I looked at Michael with a look of, 'go get your girlfriend before she does anymore stupid shit.'

Michael nodded, agreeing with our stares and walked over to his girlfriend.

As he walked away Levi wrapped his arms around my waist, laying his head on mine.

I turned around to face and and put my hands on his cheeks gently kissing him on the lips. It was just a peck, but it was enough to make them both smile.

"Wanna go to my car?" Levi asked. Layla nodded and walked towards the door.

"Let's go." She smiled and oppened the door.

(BONUS SCENE WITH DAWN AND MICHAEL. FROM DAWNS POV)

I slammed down a match of cards. We were playing some card game, the name had slipped my mind.

I knew i had to get as close to 21 as i could without goin over and i did just that.

21, right on the dot.

Michael walked over and sat down beside me.

I dealt cards, and for the most part I was sober, I was just mopping the floor with these kids and was very excited.

"Hm?" I asked as Michael wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Nothing, just spending time with my girlfriend." He said, looking over to see my face.

My face lightly flushes and i looked over at him. "Not now, lover boy. I'm on a winning streak." I said, slapping his hand off my shoulder.