6

Dawn and Michael sat together on the bus laughing at each other. They were trying to be quieter so they wouldn't disturb anybody on the bus. They both looked through their phones, talking to their friends who were still hungover from drinking at the Halloween party from the weekend before. 

"Do you at all feel groggy?" Dawn asked, laying her head back in her seat smiling at Michael.

"I mean.. A little but that's probably just because its 7 am." Michael smiled looking down at her as she was quite a bit shorter than him. 

"Ha ha, very funny." Dawn whispered turning her head to look out the window.

It was chilly outside, living in the Southern part of the United States they had cold winters and hot summers, falls were normally pretty cold.  Dawn was looking at the trees leaves changing colors, the trees that don't have leaves and just taking in the scenery. The dark blue sky from it still being early. Michael placed his hand on hers, and she grabbed his hand. Dawn squeezed his hand and then turned to face him.

"I love you." She said, Michael looked at her, and kissed her forehead. Dawn leans her head on his shoulder, getting her phone out of her pocket. She looked through her phone, scrolling through social media. 

They arrived at the school and walked to their lockers to get their books out. Dawn opens her locker, taking off her backpack to look through to get her books out. She sat her backpack down in the locker and got her books ready.

Michael put his backpack into his locker and got his books. He stood beside Dawn while she was at her locker, waiting for her to finish so they could walk to class together. Dawn finally finished getting her books and they started walking to class.

Dawn and Michael walked into class.

-time skip to lunch.-

**************************************************

Dawn was sitting at a lunch table, waiting for her friends. She sat awkwardly, looking around for her friends. Michael was the first to show up since their classes are near each other. He sits down beside her while they wait for some other friends of theirs to show up. Alea and Layla comes next, and sit down across from them.

They all start talking while waiting for Adam and Levi. They had some meetings to go to for sports so they would be a bit late for lunch.

"How was after the party for you guys?" Dawn asked, looking over at Michael laughing. 

"It was good." Alea said, smiling uncontrollably.

"Oh?" Layla asked, laughing.

"I stayed at Adams house Saturday and Sunday." Alea said as everyone laughed. "What?" Alea asked.

"It's nothing." Dawn said, still laughing. 

"Oh my gosh." Layla said, still laughing.

"I don't get it." Alea said, laughing awkwardly.

"What did you guys do?" Michael asked.

"Michael!" Dawn yelled at him.

"What?" Michael asked.

Dawn rolls her eyes as Michael continues to not understand.

"Wanna tell us, Alea?" Dawn asked, looking at Layla then Alea.

The group got their food and sat down and not long after Adam and Levi showed up and sat down with them, already having their food. Some time had passed and they were waiting for the bell to ring so they could head back to class.

Dawn sat, playing on her phone, messing around with the random games she had downloaded while the rest of the group talked. They were mainlytalking about the party from the weekend before as thats all everyone was thinking about.

Soon enough the bell rung and they all walked to class, everyone talking and laughing before they had to walk into the silent classrooms. Dawn smiled at Michael as she walked into her class and he kept walking to get to his.

A few hours later school let out and everyone walked to their lockers then to their bus. Dawn walked down the hallway to her locker, Michael already standing there finished getting his books. Dawn walked past him, opening her locker and puts her books in her backpack.

"How was your day?" Michael asked as Dawn closed her locker.

"It was good, how was yours?" She asked as they started walking toward the front of the school to get to their buses.

"Good, you know what we should try doing?" Michael asked, and Dawn looked at him.

"What?" She asks.

"We should hold hands." He says, smiling at her slowly putting his hand out toward her to see if she'd take it.

Dawn slowly grabbed a hold of his hand and intertwined their fingers as they continued walking to their bus. They stopped holding hands once they got near the bus.

*Authors Note*

I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG

I don't have much of an excuse, other than i just had no idea what to do for this chapter, nothing i wrote sounded right and it took me forever to come up with what to type.

sorry again, but hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry it was shorter than normal.