CHAPTER TEN

NEWT CAREFULLY DABBED A wet washcloth against Teddy's forehead

NEWT CAREFULLY DABBED A wet washcloth against Teddy's forehead. After she passed put Newt and Tina ran into Queenie, who shoved them into Newt's case and he immediately laid her down in an extra room while Tina concocted many potions.

From that point the Queenie and Newt began to do some healing spells on her, trying to do what they could. As for Tina, she fed her friend the potions she made and felt helpless. She felt like such an ass for what happened in the past twenty-four hours.

It was obvious that Teddy was hurt and going to be in pain when she woke up, and he wanted to be ready when that happened. And when Newt meant ready, he meant holding Teddy's hand and waiting for the life to be squeezed out of it.

Newt was worried as hell about Teddy though. He's surprised she even lived after getting hit with 'Crucio' many times, but at the same time he wasn't. Teddy is a fighter and everyone knew that.

Newt looked down at her, softly leaning over to flatten out her hair. A small smile fell on his lips as he remembered how excited she was when she realized her magic came back, but such a terrible time. If he and Tina showed up a moment later.... That would be the end of Theodora Ana Laura Gwendolyn Graves.

He allowed himself to take a good look at her face though. He didn't realize how beautiful she was until then. Newt unintentionally traced her high cheek bones and sharp jawline.

"I-I know I'm pretty, but no need to get touchy." Teddy said quietly, smiling small before breaking out in a fit of coughing and groaning.

"Teddy!" Newt yelled, sighing in relief because she was alive.

Quickly Jacob, Tina and Queenie rushed into the room, relieved smiles on their faces.

"Sugar, drink up." Queenie stepped forward and handed her a vile along with a cup of God knows that.

Teddy sat slightly, biting her lip as she tried to pretend that her back wasn't burning. She shakily took the vile from Queenie and downed it like a shot as well as the cup of gunck.

"Thanks Queens."

"You're still in pain, honey lay down."

"No, I'm fin- Ah fuck!" Teddy sat up too quick and then laid back down immediately, groaning quietly.

"You're fucking potion isn't helping."

"Just give it a minute." Tina pipes up as they all watched Teddy close her eyes for a moment.

"DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES!" Everyone shrieked, causing Teddy to open her eyes quickly.