CHAPTER THIRTEEN

AN ENORMOUS BLACK-LIKE cloud passed by, destroying everything in its path

AN ENORMOUS BLACK-LIKE cloud passed by, destroying everything in its path. Newt stepped on the ledge of the same rooftop, everyone's eyes on the Obscurus as Teddy stood by Newt's side.

"Is that the Obscurial thing...?" Jacob asked in a scared tone.

"Sadly yes, Mr. Kowalski." Teddy replied, her brown eyes following the Obscurus' movements.

"That's more powerful than any Obscurial I've even heard of." Newt says.

Teddy turns to Tina and takes off her silver chain from her wrists. Teddy takes Tina's hand and opens her palm, placing the bracelet in Tina's palm. A sad smile fell on her lips as she began to close Tina's palm with her own, softly squeezing it.

"If I don't come back... please take this to my mother's grave." Teddy looks into Tina's eyes, speaking softly. Tina looked back sadly, her head quickly shaking in protest.

"You're not going alone." Newt takes her arm, knowing that she will leave before they have the chance to say goodbye.

Plus he knew it was useless to fight with her about this. They ignore the tingling feeling as they stare deeply into each others eyes. They pry away from each other as Newt looks at Tina.

"In case I don't come back, look after my creatures." Teddy watched as Newt handed Tina a small brown journal. Tina looked at the both of them in shock and sadness.

Teddy looked away from them and focused her attention on the Obscurus. She looked at Newt who stood next to her. He took ahold of her hand and nodded at her, wondering if she was ready. Teddy nodded back in response, softy gripping on his hand as they jumped of the building.

"Newt! Teddy!" Tina yelled, but it was too late, they already disapparted.

They apparted on the streets, Newt quickly pulling Teddy near him so they are hidden behind a car. Teddy carefully peers around and finds her dad yelling at the Obscurus.

"You've survived so long, with this inside of you Credence,"

Teddy and Newt glanced at each other as she grumbles, "What are you doing?"

Credence, in his Obscurus form was scary as hell. Teddy felt her heart bead rapidly against her chest as she just stared at it. The black-like cloud resembleda black hole for some reason.

Suddenly Credence tries to attack her father. Teddy's quick on her feet and runs over to her father, ignoring Newts yells. She might hate him for what he has said and done, but there was no way in hell would she let him die on her watch.