Coco's secret revealed to SketchYT

SketchYT: Hmm Sure!

Cocomonkey: Great!

(While walking to the library)

SketchYT: You know why I wanted you to be my friend?

Cocomonkey: No,why? ~>.<~

SketchYT: Its weird seeing you enter Vange's room awhile ago with Squiggy.You look excited then when you went out,you look super sad,I know he left but why that sad?

Cocomonkey: Ohh umm *blushes* Hey,How did you know I entered his room awhile ago?

SketchYT:My class was outside that room...well Wicker10 told me to "check this out" then when I did,yah.

Cocomonkey:Your classmates with Wicker10?!

SketchYT: Yep.

Cocomonkey: Ok I'll tell you why,but DONT TELL ANYONE! not even Wicker10.

SketchYT: okay!

Cocomonkey: I-I have a crush on Vange since he helped me pick up my books when i bumped into him.He was so kind and,skilled when it comes to clan battle things.Then when Squiggy said that he left,my heart broke.

SketchYT:Ohh... I dont really know how I can help you.But,I can comfort you!

Cocomonkey: Heh.

SketchYT:We are here at the library!

Cocomonkey: Yay!

[SketchYT receives a call from DropsteR]

Dropster: Sketch where are you? We need your help in the setting and props.

SketchYT:O-okay! I'll be right there.

DropsteR: okay thank you!

[Call Ended]

SketchYT: Coco,I'm so sorry but DropsteR needs my help for the school play.

Cocomonkey: Ohh umm its okay!

SketchYT: Im sooo sorry.bye!

Cocomonkey: Ohh okak,Bye!

(SketchYT running to the theatre)

Cocomonkey: Ughhhh why do my best friends not come with me to the library...Ohh well they are busy so I understand.

(Cocomonkey enters the library)

Cocomonkey: Wait,I forgot to return the book to its proper place awhile ago. *facepalm* Ohh well....

(Cocomonkey checks the table)

Cocomonkey: It's not here...

(Cocomonkey goes to the fiction area)

Cocomonkey: Maybe Wicker10 returned it here?

(Cocomonkey tries to find the book)

Cocomonkey: Ohh there it is! *gets book*

(Cocomonkey sits down on the chair and starts reading)