New Year

~Time skip - December 30,11:00 PM~

Cocomonkey: Eek! Im excited,1 more hour to go and,BOOM! New year.

Aliza: Haha you better be,I bought your favorite food that you could eat later =)

Cocomonkey: Thanks mom! But all I wanted to see is the fireworks,its just amazing to look at =D

Aliza: Dont worry,there will be many fireworks that you'll see later!

Cocomonkey: yeah!

Aliza: Now while waiting,you could watch TV.

Cocomonkey: okay!

~Cocomonkey watches TV~

~Time skip - 11:30 PM~

Cocomonkey: The breeze,making me fall asleep...BUT NO! I must see the fi-fi-fire--works... *Fell asleep*

Aliza: Coco? Ohh no she's asleep.It would be so hard to wake her up later,maybe she wont wake up at all!

~Time skip - 11:50~

Aliza: Coco! wake up,10 more minutes til' New year! Wake up!!!

Cocomonkey: *Asleep*

Aliza: Ohh no,she wont wake up.Maybe if I,*Gets a banana puts it near Cocomonkey*  Umm...

Cocomonkey: *Still asleep*

Aliza: I thought that would work...Yep,she would not wake up.I'll just save the Banana pudding inside the refrigerator then...*Puts Banana pudding inside the refrigerator*

Aliza: *Checks the time* Ohh its new year in 10,9,8,7,6,5,43,2,1, *Many fireworks setting off* I wish Coco would be awake soon,the fireworks are so beautiful,and loud,maybe that will do the trick...

~Time skip - 4:30 AM~

Cocomonkey: *wakes up* Huh? wait, *Check time* It's-- It's 4:30?!? NOOOO!! W-WHY!!!!!

Aliza: *Wakes up* Huh? Coco...

Cocomonkey: I-I Didn't get to see the fireworks...!!!! *Cries so hard*

Aliza: *Goes to Cocomonkey* Coco,Its okay.I tried to wake you up but,you were so asleep...

Cocomonkey: B-but,I wanna see the fireworks... *Still crying*

Aliza: come on Coco,your too old to cry,besides,your Banana Pudding is waiting inside the Fridge... =) ?

Cocomonkey: B-but~~!

Aliza: D= lets just sleep,I'm sure you'll get over it later.

Cocomonkey: O-okay~~

*Cocomonkey goes to her bedroom*

Cocomonkey: D= This is the worst start of a new year...I better just sleep.

*Cocomonkey Sleeps*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry,This is a short chapter thingy...But dont worry,Im writing the next part now! (Or maybe I already published the next part...)