Resume of classes (Part 2)

Wicker10: Umm,whats wrong?

Cocomonkey: Nothing...

Wicker10: You sure?

Cocomonkey: Y-yes...

Wicker10: ... 

Cocomonkey: Ehh...

Wicker10: So,what are you going to doing here?

Cocomonkey: Obviously gonna read a book.

Wicker10: Haha.

Cocomonkey: (That wasn't supposed to be a joke...)

Wicker10: Anyways-- 

*Ground shakes!*

Cocomonkey: Woah! what was that?

Wicker10: Dont ask me,I dont know what happened,Im with you all the time.

Cocomonkey: ._.

*Squiggy13 entered the Library*

Squiggy: COCOMONKEY! and Wicker,I guess...COME TAKE A LOOK OUTSIDE! (or maybe its a bad idea to take them outside)

Wicker10: Why? Whats wrong?

Squiggy: A tall building outside is going to fall down in about 5 minutes destroying half of the school!

Wicker10: we must evacuate,immediately!

Cocomonkey: what about the other students?

Squiggy: The library is far from the school entrance,it takes about 3 minutes to get there!

Cocomonkey: Then we have 2 minutes to spare!

Squiggy: we wasted 1 minute from talking already!

Wicker10: Ok ok,both of you go to a safe place outside while I try to save as much persons possible.

Cocomonkey: But!

Wicker10: Hurry.

Squiggy: Ok then,Sorry... * Grabs Cocomonkey's hands and runs as fast as she could* 

Cocomonkey: NO!!!! *sobs*

Squiggy: Sorry Coco,its for our own good

Cocomonkey: But what about him?!

Squiggy: Dont worry,he will get out with the ones he saved.

Cocomonkey: D=

~Wicker10's POV~

Wicker10: Ok,Coco is depending on me to save many people as possible...Librarian,you heard our conversation,now go out of here using the back exit door!

Librarian: O-okay!

*Both of them left the library*

Wicker10: okay now, *shouts* EVERYONE EVACUATE!

5 Seconds later~

Wicker10: xD that was quick.

???: *Humming* 

Wicker10: huh? who is there? *Follows the hum*

???: Ohh,hello there!

Wicker10: w-who are you?

???: Heh,I am Eliza,a sorceress,I see you are trying to let everyone be safe.

Wicker10: yep,my princess is selfless and wanted everyone to be safe but its too dangerous so I did it myself.

Eliza: How thoughtful of you.

Wicker10: heh,but me dont have time now miss,you and I needs to go out of this building now.

Eliza: You mean YOU need to get out of this building,I could just teleport myself.

Wicker10: Wait,so you just wasted my time? ._.

Eliza: Yep,uhh ohh,gotta go now, Bye! *Disappears* 

Wicker10: Wait!! Grrrr... Well,I need to get out quickly now.

*Tall building falls* 

~Cocomonkey's POV~

Cocomonkey: WICKER!!!! NOOOO!!!

Squiggy: I'm sorry... Atleast  he did save almost all the students and teachers.

Cocomonkey: *Sobs*

*Rescuers arrived*

Principal: Good you have arrived

Rescuers: Ok,I see the building already fell.We will start navigating for hurt persons.

Principal: Ok.

Later~

Rescuer 1: Look! there's a foot.

Rescuer 2: Lets take off the rock above it. *Rescuer 1 & 2 gets the rock*

Rescuer 1: *Checks* We better take him to the hospital.

Rescuer 2: ok. *They both carry Wicker10 to the ambulance*

Cocomonkey: *Cries* Will he be okay?

Squiggy: Of course he will be! Now cheer up,it sounds like you have a *Coughs* with him.

Cocomonkey: No time for teasing Squiggy,he is a friend and I love all my friends.

Squiggy: Aww thats sweet of you,now,you think we wont have school now?

Cocomonkey: ._. I guess??

Squiggy: well then, lets go home.

Cocomonkey: ;-; ok...

*At home*

Aliza: Coco! I'm glad you are not hurt. *Hugs Cocomonkey*

Cocomonkey: How did you know?

Aliza: I felt earthquake then went outside,saw the building outside your school going to fall.

Cocomonkey: Heh,it did fall...I'll be at my room

Aliza: Okay,I'll ask the principal for further information about what happened.

Cocomonkey: Okay mom! 

*goes to her room and locks the door*

Cocomonkey: *Lies down at bed* Will Wicker be okay? Argh Coco,what are you doing?I know I'm concerned with others especially with my friends but to him,its,its different...do I really have a thing for him? Nah... 

*looks outside window*

Cocomonkey: Well,its still morning.

*Checks time*

Cocomonkey: 10:00 Am... What am I supposed to the the rest of the day? Ehh,maybe have a quick nap.

*Naps*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~