08

I was going to wear a dress, but I decided against it. I am wearing a leather skirt and a black halter party top, showing off my back tattoo. Life of the Party by Shawn Mendez starts playing downstairs. The party has begun.

I lace up my boots before I make my way downstairs. Bella smiles when she sees me. I curtsy and I stand beside Jasper. Jasper smirks at my badass outfit and he wraps his arm around me. He is wearing be a leather jacket.

It is present time. Bella gets to Emmett's and she shakes it, hearing nothing.

"Already installed it. Only a decent sound system for the piece of ...."

"Hey," Bella interrupts, "don't hate the truck."

Alice hands her the small preset she got, she got her a pair of earrings on our shopping spree the other day. Bella gets a paper cut and her blood drops to the carpet. Jasper.

He launches but Emmett catches him. Edward throws Bella back and she lands through the glass table. I stand in front of Jasper.

"Easy Jas, come on." I whisper. "Let's go outside."

Jasper growls at a bleeding Bella and we go outside. I sit him down at the edge of the yard. He is breathing rigidly and he is trying to calm down. I give him my arm. He sighs and he takes a small bite.

"I feel better, thanks Pen." He whispers before he hugs me. "I'm sorry for almost slipping."

"You're still a new vegetarian, it's okay. It is going to happen." I coo.

I kiss his nose before we go back inside. Everything that was bloody had been cleaned by Alice and Esme. Jasper sighs in relief and he sits on the air chair. I sit on the arm and I see Bella come down with stitches.

"I'm sorry, Bella." Jasper says, his Texan accent coming through hardcore making me shudder.

"It's okay, Jas." She whispers.

I glare at her for using my nickname for my boyfriend. Jasper pulls me into his lap and he smells my neck real big. He growls and he resists.

"You're getting better, Jas." I whisper, looking him in the eyes.

Bella scoffs at me before she has Edward drive her home. Jasper holds me tighter when Bella shoots him a wink. I sigh and I walk upstairs. She is really aggravating me, now she wants Jasper? He is mine, girlfriend.

Jasper comes into my room and he kisses me roughly. One thing leads to another, he end up having sex for three hours straight.

I lay my head on his bare chest when we finish. He has a grateful smile on his face as he holds me close, my naked body against his cold, naked body. He kisses my forehead.

"Bella won't have me; you're my mate, Pen." Jasper whispers to me.

I nod and I close my eyes. Jasper is like an energizer bunny. I yawn and I slowly let sleep take over. I am thankful to be in Jasper's arms right now.