You Get A Tattoo

V~
He wouldn't want to get on your nerves by asking you to show him again so he'd stare at the spot where you got it until you notice his stares. "All you have to do is ask silly" You chuckle walking over to him so you can show him for the 1000th time that day.

Suga~
He would act like it wouldn't bother him but he wouldn't be able to take his eyes off of it. "You like it" You'd tease him once you catch him staring only to make his face go a bit red, "Whatever" He'd mumble looking away only to find himself staring again.

J~Hope~
"Whattt? How did you possibly stand that pain?!?" His eyes would be wide as he'd look at it and how red and swollen it was. You'd just laugh at him and hit his hand when he'd try to touch it. He would always try to touch it and poke it but when he noticed your annoyance he would try to put some ointment on it.

Jin~
He would ask a million questions while slightly scolding you but then he would do everything in his power to make sure you are feeling alright. "You know...its actually pretty" He'd smile lightly tracing over it as to not hurt you.

Jimin~
He would be shocked to say the lease, "What is that?" Once the shock stage would be over he'd be all over you talking about how sexy it was and how he couldn't wait to see it during y'all sexy time.

Jungkook~
As soon as you told him he wouldn't even look at it or talk to you. When you finally got him to talk he explained that he wanted one for a long time and you were able to get one so easily. "Aww Kookie you'll be able to get one" You'd comfort him. Eventually he'd come around and start messing with it.

Rapmonster~
He would loose his head. He would run around singing 'Dope' then try and snap pictures of it. His excitement would hype you up and y'all would have a photoshoot.

Ttaleuda (follow)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)

Love How Tae Yelled "Its My Birthday" During Their BST Performance.