Bathroom Problems

J~Hope~
Both of you stood looking at each other through the mirror, "Not to today" He nodded in agreement "We never get anything accomplished when it happens" Y'all stood there staring at each other then y'all electrical toothbrushes. As if reading each other minds both of y'all reached for a tooth brush, "MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN" "WALKING FAST"(They Play This ALL The Time At Work, Its Stuck In My Head Now) You both turned to each other and began sining even louder while dramatically holding onto each other. Usually y'all sing 5 songs before realizing what time it was.

Jin~
"No no no y/n like this" You rolled your eyes and stopped your actions to look at your boyfriend. He was showing you the 'proper' way to brush your teeth. "See now you try" Sighing you went to put the toothbrush in your mouth but he stopped you before it could even reach your lips. "Ahh ill do it for you"He grabbed it from you and made you open your mouth before starting to brush. After the difficult brushing he cleaned your face for you. "Thanks eomma" You rolled your eyes glaring at his smiling face.

Jimin~
"Sthappp!!" You whined slightly moving away from him. He only laughed and scooted closer to you so he could continue to poke you. You sighed and spit out the tooth paste in your mouth before giving him a glare through the mirror. "Okay okay" He held his hands up in defense and traded you spots so he could began brushing his teeth. Just as he put the tooth brush in his mouth you started poking him just like he did you, "Childish" He'd mumble shaking his head trying his best to ignore you.

Suga~
He would stare at you with a dull/weird face as he watched the tooth paste get all over your face and mouth. You would only roll your eyes at him then proceed to clean your face off only to put come facial cream on it. While letting that soak you started on your hair, "That is way to much work" He'd mumble shaking his head at you as he simply brushed his teeth. You go through the same judgemental looks and "Why do you do all that" questions every morning.

V~
"Yah! I was here first!" He glared at the door as you locked it so he couldn't come in. "Actually im the one in here soooo I was here first" You laughed at his defeat then went to start the shower before stripping. You nearly jumped out your skin when the door bursted open and revealed a naked Tae. Your mouth dropped open and he scrolled over before hopping in the shower, squealing at how hot the water was. You rolled your eyes and decided to let him have the shower this time, "I will get you back" You mumbled looking at the shower curtain.

Jungkook~
Kookie hated when you would sneak in the bathroom while he was showering just so you could hear him sing. You told him you'd stop but it looks like you were lying. You slowly opened the door and quietly propped yourself up on the counter. After a while you were going to sneak back out until he started singing 'Fxxk it' by big bang and that's your song so you couldn't leave. You were so lost in the song you didnt hear him open the curtain till he let out a loud gasp. "Y/n!! I told you about this" He whined covering himself with the curtain although you've seen him naked before. "Sorry sorry" You sat there trying not to laugh as he stood there, face going slowly red. "Out!" You held your hands up and left out.

Rapmonster~
"You can call me monster! Im cr-" You stopped your singing as you heard another voice join in with you. You peeked out of the shower to see him casually brushing his teeth. He looked over at you with his eyebrows raised, "Why did you stop we sounded fantastic" You laughed and snorted. "More like I did" He gasped as if he was hurt then filled a cup with cold water and dumped it on you. "Yahh!!" You screamed shivering from the cold. "Im a fabulous singer" He huffed getting another cup full then dumping it on you, "Say it!" You knew he wasn't going to stop either. "Fine! Yes you are a fabulous singer" You rolled your eyes once you heard a pleased sound come out his mouth.

Ttaleuda (follow)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)
I Feel Like Wattpad Isn't The Same Anymore, No One Interact With Each other Or Bother To Vote Or Comment. Trust Me It Actually Motivate Authors To Keep Writing And Happy Because People Actually Take The Time To Read Their Books. Sorry For The Rant But Yeahhh.
Also I'm Slightly back.