You Give Him The Silent Treatment

Jin~
"Yah y/n answer me! I am sorry and the rash is starting to go away" Jin whined while looking at you through the bathroom mirror. Tonight was his night to cook so he thought he'd make a new dish and add a hint of spice you were allergic to, "I just added a bit I didn't think I'd do this you gotta work with me" He mumbled moving out the way so you could look under the cabinet for any ointment. Luckily he did just put a little and you kept ointment or you'd be at the hospital looking worse than you did at the moment. Just as you sat on the toilet and began rubbing it on your skin he took it from you and started to do it himself while staring at you, "You know...I would never do anything to hurt you I just thought there was an exception because I think I'm the best cook" He shrugged squeezing more into his hand before rubbing it on your face, "I'm sorry" He mumbled staring into your eyes and giving you a quick peck on the lips. "It's okay" You smiled and nuzzled your face into his hands letting him continue to rub it.

J~Hope~
Y'all decided to go camping on his day off but you should've known that Hobi and animals/insects just don't go together but he was the one who dragged you out here so you have every right to be mad. While in the process of trying to get away from a bug he fell on top of the tent which collapsed under his weight so now you where trying to figure out how to put it back together since Hobi decided to throw the instructions away after he put it up he first time, "Are you really mad? Stopppp" He groaned while poking you trying to get you to focus on him but you were playing s hard game. "What if I put it back together and you sit your pretty self over there to relax" He smiled already pushing you away and tackling the task. At first he struggled but after a while he got it right surprising you, "Now you have to talk to me since I fixed it" He smiled widely and looked at his work before it collapsed again making you laugh. "Let's go home and try another day" You shook your head and grabbed his hand making him happy that your talking to him.

Jimin~
Jimin thought it would be a good idea to take y'all dog outside after it got done raining cause he just couldn't wait until tomorrow. "Look it's not even that bad!" He insisted while following you through the hallway as you mopped the floor where his and the dog footprints were. You ignored him and picked the dog up and headed to the bathroom so you could wash her, "Well I'm dirty too are you gonna wash me" He smirked and leaned against the door frame watching you washing the dog. "I need a bath too you know..." You thought he was joking so you ignored him until you got done with the dog and went to the other bathroom to get her a new collar when you were met with a naked but dirty Jimin, "Jimin!" You squeaked starting to back out but he grabbed you and smiled "You talked to me haha now you have to wash me" His smile grew and you groaned but ended up washing him....and yourself.

Suga~
You hissed at Suga angrily as he dabbed a cotton ball with peroxide on it on your scraped up knee, "Sorry....at lease I got sound from you" He mumbled as he grabbed your other leg and began doing the same. Earlier he convinced you to play basketball with him and he ended up making you fall on your hands and knees making you get huge gashes that wouldn't stop bleeding. "Just talk to me" He pleaded as he grabbed your hand and began repeating his actions as he had your knees. He sighed and went back to focusing on your hand, you stared as he did so and felt all your anger go away as he continued. "Next time we're playing volleyball" You said softly in a joking voice which instantly make him smile and nod eagerly, "Anything you want."

V~
"Aw come on you can't be mad at me!! I told you I was good at this game" He had a smug smile one his face that you wanted so badly to wipe off but held yourself back so you crossed your arms and turned you head pouting. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you laying his head on your shoulder, "The silent treatment? Really?" You gently started biting on your shoulder while slowly putting the controller in your hand. "How about we be on teams and kick butt together?" He smiled widely and you sighed knowing you couldn't keep this up with him being so adorable, "Fine! But when we kill everyone I'm coming for you" You smirked and pressed play making him happy that you were back into the mood.

Rapmonster~
Since he was to be doing a song with Wale he wanted to better his English and learn a few more words. Of course you supported it but everyday and night he would ignore you and you quite frankly got fed up with it and confronted him but he just shrugged you off so you decided not to talk to him. "Hey babe what are we eating tonight?" He asked while causally strolling in the kitchen as you stood fixing snacking on some carrots, you just shrugged and continued scrolling on your phone. He stared at you before taking your phone "What's up? Are you okay?" He pushed you back against the counter as you reached for your phone making you huff, you still didn't answer though. "Is it me? What? You have to talk" He sighed and stared at you. After a minute of staring at eachother a smile grew on his face, "Aww someone needs attention..That's all you had to say!" He laughed and engulfed you in a hug.

Jungkook-
So he thought it would be fine if he J-hope use a pair of your new heels for a video they were going to shoot. "Hey babe have you seen my shoe?" You asked walking to the living room where he was watching the video at, "Nah" you sighed and went back to y'all room to find them. After searching for hours you finally found them on the back porch, "Oh my-" You gasped when you picked them up only to find them torn and scraped up. You threw them down and angrily stormed in the house and pass Kookie who was texting on his phone, "Hey babe what's wrong?" He immediately asked when he noticed your angry presence. You ignored him and went to y'all room before slamming the door, after a while he went up to the room "Babeeeee what's wrong?" You continued to text on your phone ignoring him. He stood there then sat next to you, "I won't know what wrong if you don't talk to me" He said softly. "Look at how cute they were" You finally said after a while before showing him a picture of the heels, his eye widened "I am so sorry! I didn't know he would do them like that I swear......We can make him buy you more" He offered while grabbing the keys off the night stand, "If he don't then you are" You mumbled getting up to go get your heels back.

Ttaleuda (follow)
Daesgeul (comment)
Tupyo (vote)
Joha(like)