Chapter One: Help Me

I sit up from where I lay on my bed, and look around the room. I glance over at my alarm clock. 2:17, it reads. I sigh
Sleep, Tyler. Why can't you sleep?
I ask myself the same question every night. I never get an answer. I bury my head under my pillow, screaming inside my head. I think about my day today, remembering Josh hugging me when I got to school because of how sad I looked. I got a good friend, I should be grateful.
I am, I am grateful for Josh, I love him like a brother. Now stop, Go back to thinking of a good day.
     I scold myself, losing my thoughts once again to the war inside my head. I look over at the clock. 2:56. Time flies when you're thinking too much, doesn't it.

I think more and more, overthinking about the things that don't matter. I want to stop it all, now. I then realize I won't be able to sleep for the rest of the night, so I grab my song book off the dresser. I look at the clock 4:05. I write down the words.
"I see 4:05 with teary eyes and then I write this song"
Works for me. I'll finish it later, I don't have enough energy. My headache turns into a migraine.
At least it's not Sunday, I think to myself. Sundays are the worst. I close my eyes and see only the backs of my eyelids, no more dreams at night. I decide to try to sleep, as the rest of the night takes me to the morning.

                         ------------
Sorry this chapter sucked, oops