Chapter seven: Remember The Moment

I stood there, watching Jenna, then brought her to my room. I sat her down and gave her the biggest hug I could. She slowly began to open up. "My dad..." She whispered. I began to rock her back and forth slowly. I was only being a friend, a good friend. "..hits me." She choked out. She looked up at me. I begin to braid her long, beautiful blonde hair. Maddy taught me how to do that. I'm more thankful now then I was before. For the first time today, I see her smile, it was a sad smile but I still counted it. I finished braiding her hair, no words said this entire time. I stared at her lips. For some reason, I felt like I wanted to... kiss her.
I took her towards me, and kissed her, gently on her lips. She was shocked, but kissed me back. I felt something weird, something I've never felt before. I pulled away. "I'm sorry about yesterday" I said and she nodded and kissed me again. I felt chills run through my body. I laid down and she laid down next to me, putting her head on my chest and I held her as tight as I could. We laid there the rest of the day. We kissed, laughed and for some reason, everything in my head escaped and for once, I felt happy.

-------------------
You guys are going to hate me after this story, sorry for making this so short.