Chapter six: A Crazy Suicidal Headcase

A/N: This one is a little intense at the end
-------------------------------------------

I wake up, get dressed and immediately text Josh to come over. I needed to tell him what happened last night, what came over me.
*
When Josh arrived, he sat on my bed and asked me what happened. Josh was a really good listener, although he was an energetic person. I liked having a buddy like that. You should always have someone like Josh.
     I finished telling Josh what happened and he sat there, considering it, thinking about it. He sighed. I knew he was going to say something I didn't like. "You're going to have to talk to her" he said. I nodded and felt a knot tie up in my stomach in fear. I had made her cry, what was I going to say? "Sorry for making you cry as I was screaming at you in the middle of the night. We should hang out." That'd be hard.
Josh handed me my phone. "Do it" he said. "I'm gonna head home, Okay Ty?" He looked at me, I nodded
How was I going to get her back here? A part of me knew she might like me one day, the other half didn't believe that. I closed my eyes. I was just a crazy, suicidal head case. I had two faces and didn't understand why I shook hands with the dark parts of my thoughts. "Honestly, we're probably more suicidal then ever now" I whisper to myself. So much is wrong with me, who could ever love me.
I snap out of it by pinching myself, and text Jenna. "I'm not going to go into further detail then this but would you please come over Jenna? I really want to talk to you... again." I sigh and reread it. As soon as I send it, I feel and pang of regret.
*
Jenna arrives and she's staring at me, eyes. Unblinking. I go up to her, and suddenly notice a bruise on her cheek. It's not that bad, but why is it there? I got to touch her face. I can see she's hurting. She takes my hand. "Don't." she whispers. "Jenna, what happened." I ask, ignoring her last comment. I watch as a tear rolls down her cheek, right over the bruise.
-----------------------
Cliffhanger