Chapter nine: Rip My Heart Apart

"I think he's waking up."
   I can't move for some reason, I feel frozen.
"I didn't see him move, what are you saying?"
"Relax, I'm sorry I just miss our brother, Zack."
I move my hand a little and feel overcome with relief.
"His hand moved!" A voice said. My sister Maddy.
Where am I? I wondered. I tried to open my eyes.
I finally opened them, and looked around. 
"Where am I?" I finally made out. My family cried suddenly and everyone was screaming my name. I was still confused. "What's going on?" They looked at one another, then at me. "You... you were in a coma, not very long, just a few days." My mother says. Then I remember, I think about the pills. I should've just called Jenna. That reminds me. "Where's Jenna?" I ask. "I don't know." My mother replies. I feel anxiety in the pit of my stomach. She must know about this. I decide to close my eyes and rest again.
----time skip-----
Today I leave the hospital. I don't feel the need to do anything else except see Jenna. No one knows where she is, which scares me.
I search for hours, then I get a text. Jenna's telling me she loves me, I'm grateful, but it scares me even more.
"I'm sorry." She says. "Where are you?" I immediately text back. "No Tyler." She simply says. It's going on and on until I force her to tell me. "The lighthouse." She texts back and as I read it I imagine the way she would of said it, in her soft and tiny voice. I get there as quick as I can. I see her on the top, looking down frightfully. My hands begin to get sweaty, I start to shake and I begin running towards the light house. Jenna slips and suddenly I'm screaming her name.

                       ----------------
       CLIFFHANGER :)