Chapter Three

Shellie (POV)

The next morning...
When I woke up I saw Malik holding Autumn and that just made me forget about all the bs and the drama that was going on in this relationship.

I know what Malik was saying yesterday was facts and I can't really argue with that but a part of me still think he hiding some shit.

I'm not going to bring up that conversation again though, we need to focus on this newborn now. Autumn is the most quietest baby I know so far, she hasn't been doing a lot of crying and I'm glad she is healthy and ready to go home tomorrow. Autumn looks just like her dad and I can already tell she gone be a daddy's girl by the way malik spoiling her already.

"You up baby" malik asked interrupting me from my thoughts. "Yea" I replied. "You wanna hold the baby" he asked. "Yea" I said making myself comfortable to do so. He placed Autumn in my arm and I was just admiring her features."She's so pretty" I said. "Just like her mama" Malik said winking at me. "Where's Alli" I asked noticing that she was missing. "She went to my moms house last night, they gone come later on though" he replied.

"OK" I said feeling a little tired due to this pain medicine they giving me. "You still tired?" Malik asked sounding surprised. " A little" I said giggling by the way he asked. " What the hell kind of medicine that got you on" he said still surprised. "Malik you act like I didn't just have a baby,I'm on pain meds" I told him. "Well give me my baby so you can get some rest" he said getting up to get Autumn.

"Make sure you feed her a bottle" I said ready to go to sleep. "She just had one" he said. " Oh ok" I said dozing off.

Malik (POV)

I was sitting in this quiet hospital room just thinking about all the shit that happened the two days I was gone. What I told Shellie was the truth but I didn't go into detail about nothing. When I was at my homeboy house a lot of shit went down and i'm not ready to confess to my wife what happened especially since she just had a baby. I don't want to lose my family but I know if I don't tell her soon that's probably going to happen and that's my biggest fear. I love my wife to death and my kids is my life and might've just fucked up everything on some real shit. As I was sitting hear thinking I noticed that the baby was sleep and put her in the hospital baby bed thing.

I went outside to get some fresh air to get these thoughts out my head. When I stepped outside the hospital, I got a phone call from my nigga Zay. " What's up" I said answering the phone. "Sup nigga, congrats man" he said. "Thanks fam" I replied. "You and yo girl straight, I heard y'all was going through some stuff" he asked. " Yea we good" I said not really wanting to put my business out. " ight fam, what you doing tonight though?" he asked. "Prolly gone be at the hospital why what's up?" I said. " Its post to be this bomb ass party tonight with a whole bunch of bad bitches at that club lights off, I was gone ask you to slide through you know celebrate being a father of two now" he replied.

I thought about for a second and decided against it "Ima have to pass on this one fam" I said declining his offer. "Ite let me know if you change your mind, talk to ya later" he said . "Ite" I said hanging up. I went back in the hospital and on my way to the room I bumped into the person I was trying to avoid.

"Hey" kandice said. "What you doing here" I said not really wanting to hold a conversation. "Me and my dad came to see the baby" she replied. "Oh" I said walking off until she grabbed my arm. " can we talk" she said. "Its not the time or place to be talking right now" I said trying to walk away again. "Malik I'm sorry" she said sincerely. "I need to get back to the room"I said snatching my arm away.

I continued walking to the room my wife was in and saw that my homeboy Ricky was in there talking to her. " What's up fam" I said giving him a hand shake. "Sup, I was just telling ya girl how happy I was that yo ass was off my couch" he said. "What ever man" I laughed. "Where my baby Alli at" he asked. "She should be on the way" I replied.

"How does it feel to have two girls now" he asked." It's good for now until they grow talking bout boyfriends and shit" I said and we both laughed. "You talk to Zay crazy ass" I asked. "Yea ima go out with him tonight, I prolly be back here in 9 months" he said. I bust out laughing. "You going" he asked. "Naw ima stay here with the baby" I said. "Awwe how sweet" Shellie butted in. I sucked my teeth "What time y'all going out cause I might change my mind" I said knowing Shellie would say something. "You ain't going no damn where, fuck you thought if I'm stuck in this hospital because we had our child yo ass stuck too" she said.

I busted out laughing " I'm just fucking with you baby" I said."Yea whatever" she said rolling her eyes. A couple seconds later kandice walked in with some balloons and a teddy bear for Autumn. "Congratulations Shellie" she said. " thanks baby" Shellie responded. We all was having a conversation and every once in awhile I would catch kandice staring at me, this Lil girl need to get the fuck on with her life. " ima go get me something to drink, I'll be back" I said trying to get out the room with this girl. I walked down to the first level of the hospital and went to the bathroom first.

I took a piss and when I was almost done I heard someone come in the bathroom and looked to see kandice just standing there.

~shellie in mm

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!