Chapter TWENTY-three

Malik (POV)

"What the fuck could it be" I thought to myself. Whatever it is better not fuck up my relationship with Shellie cause I think I used all of my chances with her. "well bruh ima holl at you later" Ricky said dapping me up. "ite see you later" I said getting up ready to walk him to the door so I could lock it.

When I finished locking the door I went into the nursery to check and see if the baby was sleep. I peeked in the crib and saw Autumn knocked out and left to go see Alli now. Alli was still up watching tv. I wonder if Alli know what's been going on. She might be young but she not dumb. I still haven't told her about her new brother/sister. I'm sure Alli will be confused as to why her mother isn't the one having the baby but that's just one thing ill have to deal with.

"Alli what you still doing up?" I asked. "I don't know" she said. "well don't stay up all night little girl" I said closing her door back and going to my room. Shellie was laying down on her phone as usual. "so how did the convo go?" she asked. "it was interesting...he was cool and didn't seem upset but he said I need to talk to Kandice about something serious" I told her.

Shellie just stared at me for a second I guess trying to wrap her mind around. "oh ok" she said and went back to her phone. "So when you wanna have that convocation with Kandice" I said grinning a little bit. "look Malik that's yo baby and I don't fuck with her right now so that convo gone have to wait" she said get irritated.

"what happened to the day I talk to Ricky is the day ill have that convo" I said mimicking what Shellie said earlier. "You didn't even plan on talking to him today that shit happened by default so don't sit here and act like you did that on your own" she said. "it don't matter I still talked to him" I replied

"I really don't want nothing to do with her..why cant I just build a relationship with the baby" she said. "being apart of the baby life is being apart of Kandice life" I said. "can we talk about this later cause I'm getting tired" she said putting her phone down and getting comfortable in bed. "yea whatever" I said going to sleep too.

Kandice (POV)

Its been two days since I've seen my dad and it's really bothering me because I just told him some crazy shit and I hope he didn't say anything to Malik. Today is gone be my last day in the hospital because I'm getting released tomorrow..I guess I can stop ignoring my roommate now.

"knock knock" the nurse said coming in the room. "hi" I said. "how you feeling today?" she asked going to the computer that was in the room typing something up. "I'm feeling better" I replied. "that's good...now we're going to need to do one last ultrasound before you leave tomorrow to see how the baby's doing" she said doing a check up on me. "ok that's fine"

"And since you're five months we might be able to find out the sex as well" she said smiling. "great" I said getting excited. After the nurse finished up everything she needed to do she left and it was back to me being lonely as ever.

Malik never came back to check on me either. He must be busy or something. Let me call my roommate and let her know I'm good. I reached beside me and picked up the hospital phone and dialed her number. It rung for a minute and then it went to voice mail. She must not know the number "Hey maddy its K, just calling to let you know i'm ok and I'll be home tomorrow." I said leaving a voice mail.

"tomorrow need to hurry up" I said and sighed.

Tyrik (POV)

I hope Ms.Kandice didn't think I forgot about her cause she still on my hit list with her lying ass. I've been trying to find ole boy too. I just waiting on this phone call for some information on him. I feel like I know who it is but I need to make sure. In the meantime i'm just going to continue plotting on their ass.

I still went out of town even though I think Kandice kept her mouth closed about what happened. I'm staying at my friend house out in North Carolina just to be safe. I hate to be the bad guy but Kandice really don't know how hard I was rocking with and she just gone up and leave like I wont shit.

Every person I love always wanna walk out of my life like i don't fucking matter to them. My dad left and my mom could handle it at first but then she chose drugs over me leaving me to be passed on from foster home to foster home. No child should have to go through that and it sucks.

I had to teach myself how to do everything, I didn't have a father figure to look up to and just had to find my own way in life. I'm glad I made the right decision to go to college instead of being in these streets. It may seem like i'm ruining my life by going after them but I'm gone be smart about it. I'm not gone commit murder or nothing....hopefully 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!