Chapter SEVEN

Shellie(POV)

I was sitting in the nursery playing with the baby thinking about what Malik had to talk to me about. I hope he ready to tell the truth about who that K bitch is. While I was stuck in my thoughts I heard the front door open.

 I sighed getting ready for this conversation. I put Autumn back in her crib leaving her room to see Malik and Alli heading to the living room. "Alli can you give mommy and daddy and minute please" Malik said. I sat on the opposite side of the couch cause I feel a bad vibe going on. 

"What's up" I said trying to get the conversation going. "You know I love you right" he said looking all sad. "Yes, Malik what's going on" I said feeling kind of nervous of where this was headed. "Shellie I haven't been completely honest with you" he said his voice shaking. "Malik what are you talking about"I said my heart beating faster by the minute.

 "While I was at Ricky house...Kandice seduced me and I fell for her trap" he said not looking at me. "What exactly are you telling me" I said with watery eyes. He looked at me and tried to grab my hand. "Don't touch me, I want you to say it" I said snatching my hand away.

 He took awhile but then said "I had sex with her...and she might be pregnant". I felt like I just got shot by a bullet ten times in the heart. The man I'm married to has not only betrayed and lied to me but he got the girl pregnant.

 I went in the kitchen and pured me a glass of peach ciroc and took it straight to the head. I went back into the living and slapped the shit out of him. "How the fuck could you do this to us, to your kids" I said now yelling. "I'm sorry baby" he said. "Shut yo lying ass up" I said ready to slap his ass again but he grabbed my hand.

 " look I know you mad right now but you not finna keep putting your hands on me" he said pushing my hand away. "Do Ricky know about this" I asked curiously. "No" he said sitting down. "Oh, so not only are you a fucked up husband but you a fucked up friend too....go tell your kids good-bye and get the fuck out of my house" I said slamming the door to my room.

 All I could do was sit on the bed and cry. I sacrificed so much for this man and this is what I get. I hope Kandice don't think she gone get away with this cause I'm coming for her ass..the bitch legal now. This hoe had the audacity to come to the hospital to see my baby knowing she fucked my man. Oh I got something for this bitch.

Malik (POV)

I feel like shit right now, I knew this shit was gone happen if I told her. I don't regret it though she deserved to know the truth. I gotta figure a way to tell Alli this now..she is everything to me and I hate leaving her once again except this time I may not be coming back. I sighed thinking about it still sitting on the couch. 

After about 5 more minutes I got up heading towards Alli's room. I opened her door and saw her sitting on her bed like she was waiting for me.. She must have heard us arguing. "Daddy you don't have to go" she said tears rolling down her cheeks. It broke my heart seeing her like this. "I don't want to baby..but daddy messed up, I got to give your mother some space" I said trying not to cry myself. I need to stay strong for my baby. "But what about me daddy, what about Autumn" she said still crying. 

"I'm always gone be in y'all life, we just can't live under the same roof anymore because of my mistake...I love you Alli" I said getting up to leave because I couldn't take it anymore. "Daddy wait" she said getting up running to me to give me hug "I love you too" she said letting me go. I kissed her on the forehead and walked out her room to go to the nursery. 

The baby was sleep so I just talked to her while she was in the crib. "Hey daddy's little princess, I know you don't understand a lot of things right now but daddy got to go.. I didn't mean to hurt your mom the way I did and I hope you don't grow up to hate me for my mistake. I love you, your sister, and your mom so much and I really hate myself right now for what I did to y'all..I just lost the love of my life and I don't wanna lose y'all too" I said then kissed her on the cheek and walked out the room.

 I was debating on whether I should go say something to Shellie before I left but thought against it, I know she probably hates me right now. I hope this pass over time because I'm not ready for a divorce. I went to my car outside and got in, I sat for a second then I just lost it " FUCK FUCK FUCK" I said banging on the steering wheels. I cried for about ten minutes then finally pulled off. 

I need to get away somewhere..anywhere. I started driving and got on the highway going where ever. I drove for about an hour and a half and stopped at a bar. I went inside and sat down waiting for a bartender. "What would you like to drink"one of the male bartenders asked. "Can I get a shot of Hennessey* I said. I saw him pour my drink and he handed it to me "thanks man" I said. I took it straight back " can I get another one" I said. He gave me another one. After above ten shots my eyes starting getting blurry and I was feeling dizzy. " you need help" a female voice asked. "Naw I'm straight ma" I said trying to stand up but was wobbling all over the place. "Let me help you" she said leading me to I'm guessing her car. 

After that everything was a blur. The next morning I woke with nothing on but boxers on in a hotel. My head was pounding so bad I didn't even realize a girl was laying next to me. As I was looking I noticed that she looked familiar from behind. I looked over to see her face and almost choked myself to death. "Kandice?"

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!