The One Where Shanks Tries To Kiss You

You sighed, shaking your head as Shanks tried to dance. He was, of course, as drunk as the day is long. That man just couldn't stay away from a drink. Oh well, you loved him anyways. Er... Platonically, of course.

You facepalmed as Benn grabbed Shanks' hands and they danced together. "Why are they all like this?" You muttered.

"They were probably dropped as children. Several times."

You jumped at Mihawk's deep voice. Turning to look at him, you said, "Stop sneaking up on me!"

"I don't sneak up on you, you just can't seem to hear me move."

Sighing you turned back around to see Shanks abandon his dancing partner and stagger toward you. "Hey, buddy!" He grinned and took one of your hands in his.

"Oh, hi Shanks."

"Guess what."

"What."

"You're pretty."

You rolled your eyes and patted Shanks on the arm. "That's sweet, Shanks."

Your captain shifted a little closer to you and you felt Mihawk move closer behind you, almost touching. Shanks swayed on his feet, like he was about to finally pass out, but he recovered and shook his head. He looked kinda cute with a drunken blush on his cheeks and his bright red hair all in his face.

"Silly Shanks." You gently brushed the hair out of his face and he smiled. Then, eyes closed, he started to lean forward. You leaned back a little, not wanting to kiss your captain, especially not when he was this drunk. You bumped into Mihawk, who wrapped his arms around your waist, leaned over your shoulder, and kissed Shanks in your place.

Your jaw dropped as your lover kissed your captain. Shanks hummed and his grip tightened on your hand.

Mihawk prayed that Shanks wouldn't open his eyes.

The kiss went on and you could see the sheer horror in Mihawk's golden eyes. Staring at where their lips met, you blushed when Shanks pulled away and you saw his tongue pull back into his own mouth. Well then. So it's that kinda kiss.

Eyes still closed, Shanks turned around and staggered away, collapsing on the ground and starting to snore.

You moved to face Mihawk and turned his head toward you. "How ya holding up?"

"I'm fine," he grumbled, blushing.

"That bad, huh?"

"Well..." Mihawk's hand went up to touch his lips. "He tastes like booze, but alcohol doesn't seem to affect his ability to kiss."

You laughed. "You're so messed up!"He blushed and looked away. "Come on, don't pout."

"I don't pout, woman."

"Yes you do, man."

Mihawk sighed and pulled you close to him. "The things I do for you." He murmured. He leaned down to kiss you, holding you against his body. You wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him back.

When he pulled away you whispered, "So, who's better, me or Shanks?"

He chuckled and kissed your neck. "Shanks, of course."

You huffed and pushed him away. "Bully!" He just laughed and scooped you up into his arms, carrying you away from the crew for a moment of peace.