Introduction

OC's name: Rin
Main character: Ryu, Shirayuki
Paring: Ryu x OC

OC's backstory:

"Mom, look!" The black hair girl said happily, pointing to a certain boy while clutching her mother's plain dress. "It's him! It's that boy!" She looks at the boy, trying to see the book he's reading. "Hey, stop, ok? He may get scared." The mother warns her, but it seems like she ignored it. "Hi!" She shouts cheerfully, trying to get the boy's attention.

"Um...hi..." He slowly reply. The girl giggles. "You're so cute~! Hey, what are you reading?" The boy looks happy, maybe because she's the first one to talk to him. "Um...a book...about herbs..." He keeps his eyes slightly shut, he scared that the girl will probably hates him because books to a lot of people, they're boring. But instead of hating him, she even thinks he's cool! "Wow! Cool! Can I read it with you?" She asked in amusement. "Um...yes." He said happily. "So do you want to be a herbalist?" He hesitated. He shouldn't say those kinds of information of his to her, but this time, she's so kind and he doesn't mind telling her. After all, she's his first friend. "Yeah..." the little girl quickly grab his hand, making the boy blush. "I will to! Until then, let's practice! When we meet again, let's show off our skills! I have to leave, so keep this!" She gives him a bracelet, similar to hers. "This is our promise!" She cheered, after waving him good-bye, she runs. The boy shouts "Wait! What's your name? Mine's...Ryuu" She stops for a minute before shouting "Mine's Rin!" She then turns back and continue to run away.

"Rin...Her name is Rin...a name that I won't forget. Never."