Chapter 4

The next morning, he wakes up, yawns a bit, Ryuu starts working on poisons. He looks out of the window, remembering what people said about him. It's sad, you know. He works on poisons, and people aren't interested in it. Until, Rin came...let's not talk about it. Still looking out of the window, he whispers quietly without knowing "When will we meet again, Rin? I miss you."

"Who??"

"Wah!!" Ryuu is startled, it's Obi, again. "Who is this Rin that you're talking about?" He asks curiously. "E-Eh??" Ryuu becomes nervous. "Haha...w-what are you talking about?? W-Who's Rin??" He stutters. "You are stuttering! That's mean you're nervous or lying!" Obi points out. "You must have like her~!" He teases. "L-Let's not talk about it." Ryuu's cheeks turn hotter. Obi chuckles "So I am right~!"

"What are you guys talking about?" Zen steps in. "Eh? Master, did you finish your works?" Obi asks. "I-I almost finish it. I'm here to find Shirayuki." He stutters. "Master wants to meet mistress so bad, that's why~!" Obi whispers to Ryuu. The quiet boy can't help it but let out a small laugh.

The days pass through just like that. So calm, so peaceful. Ryuu love it. There is no fights, no tears, just happiness. And the "deadline" comes. Too fast, he would say that. It feels like it's just a blink of an eye and now it's the "deadline".

Ryuu walks to Shirayuki, signaling her it's time. They slowly walk to the horses, looking back at the castle the last time, they quietly bid good-bye. Lyrias is far, Ryuu wonders if they can see the Wistal castle sooner. But maybe it'll be later, because Ryuu has a feeling that, his adventure in life starts now.