Chapter 3

Ryuu opens the door to the office, releasing a long sigh. He really messed up big time. He made the chief worry. This is a disaster! Well it's not a big problem to any of us but to Ryuu, the unsociable little pharmacist, this is very terrible. But a long trip to Lyrias? He should get ready and pack his stuff today. Shirayuki steps in, closing the door gently. She is concern about Ryuu. The Ryuu today is different. Maybe he just in a bad mood. Well, she better pack up her stuff soon, because next week they'll be in Lyrias.

Ryuu sits down, he take out his book, trying to study. But his mind is not focus on the book. It was the little girl he met long ago. Is she the one who made him come this far? Why is he keeping the gift that she gave? They only met once, but he always remember her. Why does he smile so happily when he thinks of meeting her? Why is he so...desperate to meet that girl? What is she to him? 

Ryuu shook his head, he can't focus on reading anymore. Strange. Maybe because he was thinking about that girl. He gives up on trying to focus to read, it's so hard to focus on sonething when you're focus on an another thing, you know. He start packing his stuff, trying to stuff as many books and herbs as possible.

"Hey Ryuu!" 

Ryuu is startled by that sudden voice. Oh, it just Obi. Well, what did you expect? He is always free, you know that.

"Oh, you startled me, Obi. Why are you here?"

"You're mean. I just want to visit you the second time of the day." He pouts playfully. He sure knows how to make Ryuu feels diffident.

"U-Um...I didn't mean that..." He slutters.

"Tee-hee!" He smiles. "By the way, why are you packing?"

"Shirayuki and I will travel to Lyrias for a long time to study, that's why." Ryuu answers quietly. I'm sure Ryuu will miss this place. After all, this is his second home.

"Aww, that's sad. But I'm sure we'll meet again soon!" He says. Cheering Ryuu up, eh? 

Ryuu smiles "Yeah, we will."

After chatting with Obi, Ryuu starts to pack again. He sighs. Shirayuki and him didn't start cleaning the office yet. Well that's a lot of works to do.

~night time~

Shirayuki says good-bye to Ryuu. She closes the door and starts walking to her room. Ryuu looks at the moon. It shines bright tonight. The window is half closed, letting some little light comes in the room. Ryuu is confused. He is confused with his feelings. He feels sad but somehow happy. His feelings are mixed. He doesn't know what to say or react. Once again, he suddenly cries. He cries quietly, his body is shaking, he looks at the bracelet. It said something on it. He couldn't help it but cry when he sees the words. He holds the bracelet near him and return to his little bed under the desk. Before he close his eyes, he says "I'll find you, Rin. And let's..."