Chapter 4

~ The next morning ~

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Spitfire said as she walked to towards the front door at Wonderbolts HQ. She was a little bit annoyed 'cause the pony at the door knocked about three or four times already. That didn't really matter though when Spitfire opened the door and saw who was standing in front of her.

"Good morning, Princess Twilight."

"Good morning to you too, Spitfire. How have things been?"

"Good as usual. If you came here to see Rainbow Dash, I'm sorry to say that most of the crew is still asleep. I also don't do visiting hours."

"Well-" Twilight was interrupted by Spitfire.

"If you want to I can go get her if you want me to! After all, anything for the princess." Spitfire said. She always made sure that she respected the princesses. Even if it was just Twilight.

Twilight chuckled. "No, no. It's fine, let her sleep."

"Then what brings you here?" Spitfire asked.

"I actually came to talk to you."

"Well the by all means, let me lead you into my office."

                                                      ~~~

Rainbow Dash slammed into a tree for about the 4th time now. She had agreed to let Soarin help her with the routine. They've been practicing all morning, but so far it's been nothing but disaster. She couldn't concentrate, she just couldn't. She also couldn't stand up either.

Her vision was blurry.

Her ears were ringing.

She felt a little dizzy too.

Soarin flew towards Rainbow."You okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." Rainbow managed to stand up for a few seconds, but then fell into her friend. "Are you sure?" Soarin said. "Yes, I'm sure." Rainbow said. "Now, let's get back to practicing the routine."

Rainbow pushed herself of Soarin, flapped her wings, and flew up. She couldn't see where she was going, and was feeling a little dizzy again too. Her head was pounding. Her eyelids felt heavy. This went on for a few seconds before blacking out.

Soarin stood on a cloud, watching his friend trying to fly on her own. After a few moments of watching her he noticed something. She started falling towards the ground, which had to been about a good 40-50 feet below.

At first he thought she was just trying to do a trick, but after awhile he began to worry.

Soarin flew down next to Rainbow Dash. "What are you trying to do?" He said. No response was given to him, so he tried asking again. Still no response. It took him a few seconds to notice that her eyes were closed. "She's not dead, is she?" Soarin asked himself.

He looked down. They were both about five feet above the ground. "OH SHIT!" Soarin yelled. He grabbed Rainbow Dash and flew up towards to a nearby cloud.

Shaking from fear, Soarin set his friend down and began looking for a pulse. "Thank Celestia." He said once he found one. He closed his eyes and started counting.

After a minute Soarin opened his eyes and looked down at Rainbow Dash. He moved a strand of her mane out of her face and smiled. 

"What am I doing?" Soarin said. "I need to get her inside."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey, long time no see. Sorry about this chapter being short (haven't really been in the mood to do anything lately), but I hope you like it!

Bye!!!!!