[01]

---

---

I ran through a crowded street avoiding the eyes of all the people glaring at me as I weaved through them. I rushed down another alleyway, trying to avoid the Bat. I came to a sudden halt as a tall figure swooped down in front of me.

"Hey, Batsy, come to join the party?" I smirked up at the Bat. "Because there's always room for you." I winked up at the figure, stroking his chest.

"Enough, Georgiana!" He spat. I pouted up at him.

"You know I hate that name!" I yelled, my eyes glowing red. "It's either Lilith or Red Sorceress, although I've heard some people calling me the Witch Bitch, I don't mind. I am a bitch. Anyway." I paused. "It was lovely seeing you again but, I've got to go." I smiled at him before throwing him backwards, the red consuming him. "Bye!" I yelled, starting to run again. I made my way to one of my apartments, one that I hoped he didn't follow me too. 

"Lilith!" He yelled as he pursued me down yet another alleyway.

"You are way too persistent, I am a proper lady, take me out to dinner first, then I'll show you my bed," I yelled back, coming to a dead end. I turned to face him. "Did you know Batsy, that I can have you on your knees, showing you what you fear the most," I smirked up at him once again, showing him my hands, consumed by the red glow. "But I won't because I rather enjoy the thrill of the chase." I went to punch him but he caught my hand, lifting something up before hitting the side of my head. Darkness followed.

Soon I awoke to a cold metal floor. I groaned as I noticed it was a cell, or a cage really. I looked to see a blonde woman staring intently at me. 

"I'm Harley Quinn, nice to meet ya!" She exclaimed happily. She held her hand out through the bars. 

"Lilith. Nice to meet you too." I muttered in reply, shaking her hand.

"I know who you are. You're that Red Sorceress person. Big fan of the way you show people their worst nightmares. Is it fun?" She asked, her voice continuously cheery.

"It's okay." I shrugged at her in reply.

"So how's about you bust us out of here?" She questioned, a wide smile spreading on her face.

"How about we have a little fun first?" I asked, matching her smile.