[07]

---

---

I sat in between Floyd and Harley, waiting for us to land. She pulled out a phone, a text from the Joker on it. She glanced at Floyd and me, shushing us. I nodded. 

"Hey, is he suppose to be green like that?" Captain Boomerang asked, gesturing towards Killer Croc. Killer Croc then threw up, making me wince. Gross.

"Oh. Party foul. Not cool," Harley groaned, holding her nose. I followed suit. 

"That's disgusting," I spoke, grimacing. We continued on, allowing me to look out the window with Harley. Whatever it was, I don't think it was human.

"Ooh. Look at that pretty lights," she exclaimed. "Are you guys seeing this?"

I moved backwards, sitting down once again. I then let my head fall onto Floyd's shoulder. He glanced down at me and I winked before shrugging.

"I'm tired," I stated. He then turned back to Flag.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Terror attack. Dirty bombs, bad guys shooting up the place with AKs. You know, usual shit," he lied.

Harley had sat back down next to me, never losing the excited grin on her face.

"Right. Yeah, you're a bad liar," Floyd replied, causing Flag to glare at him. 

"This wasn't human, I can sense it," I noted. "So cut the shit."

"I don't know if they told you, but I'm a hitman. I'm not a fireman. I don't save people," Floyd explained. 

"Anything for a dollar, right?" Flag responded.

"You know the dark places, too. Don't act like you don't."

"I'm a soldier. And you're a serial killer who takes credit cards. When the shooting starts, and it will, you'll cut and run," Flag taunted.

"No offence, actually no full offence, but you killed people from far away, you know, making sure the only thing they saw was something to point the blame at America, making them want revenge, mostly in the form of terrorism. We kill up close. At least, I know I do, I let them see my face, know why they're dying. It may not be moral or whatever but it sure is a hell of a lot better than anything you've done," I ranted, smirking at him as I watched his smile drop and become replaced with a scowl. 

"Killing innocent people isn't good," he spat.

"Glad we're on the same page but the people I killed, they were far from that. They'd killed and raped and tortured. I was serving justice better than the system ever has," I told, leaning back in my chair. There was a moment of silence before I heard gunshots and the helicopter began to plummet towards the ground. Harley screamed.

"Georgiana, do something," Flag ordered. I groaned, noticing the use of my birth name. Letting the red consume my hands, I knelt to the floor, trying to hold the helicopter up. I knew the landing was still going to be bumpy. I struggled as I controlled the helicopter, trying to slow it down as it fell. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. We hit the ground, rolling slightly but we stopped and no one was injured. I stood up, getting ready to walk out. Everyone was yelling something. I couldn't make out what as I jumped down.