Can't change the past

Aggressive "scene" warning
"Stop" I yelled
"Let me go"
"Get of me"
He didn't move.
I opened my eyes a bit and there he was with the ugliest smile I've ever seen.
"Guess who decided to look" he said with his deep raspy voice.
I didn't say anything I just kept crying
"I know you want this" He said while touching my private places.
"HELP" I yelled.
"Oh shut up nobody can hear you" he said and slapped me.
I yelled again "help"
"I SAID SHUT UP" he threw me up against a wall.
~~~

"AAAAAA"
My mom come's running into my room.
"What's wrong sweetie" she says concerned and scared. I start crying. She moves her arm around me and holds me tight.
"I-I"
"I dreamed about it again" I say breathless. I didn't need to explain what I dreamt about she already knew. I looked up and I could see the tears in her eyes.

~~~~
2 days later

"I'm sooooo getting back at you for this" My brother yells and runs after me.
"HAH I'm so fast u ain't gonna get near me" I said sarcastic.
"Oh shut up"
He ran as fast as he could after me but I was just a bit faster.....until I fell...on my fucking face.
I looked up and saw a cute boy. He was probably about 13 or something.
"Uhm hey haha" I said kind of ashamed still laying on the ground. He just stood there staring at me until my brother comes.
"What. Happened." He said with a smirk on his face.
"I fell" I said and rolled my eyes knowing he was going to make fun of me. He laughed for a moment.
"Are young gonna help me up or what?!" I said annoyed he was still laughing. I ended up getting up by myself. The boy still stood there just staring at me.
"Uhm bye then" I said to the boy
No answer
I waved my hand infront of his face but he still just stood there staring at me. So I ended up walking away.
When I got home I looked at the clock and saw it was time to get ready for work I had to be there in 30 minutes so I better hurry up.

I put on some skinny jeans and then my waitress "uniform" as I like to call it.
I'm from Los Angeles, California but right now I live in a town called Berkeley, I've lived there for the past 5 years.
When I'm done with my hair I put on some mascara and I'm ready to go. I don't like wearing much makeup so that's pretty much it.
I ask my brother to drive me he says yes.
"Wait where do you work" he asks confused.
"Jake! I work at Comal!"
"What is that" he responds
"Jake it's a restaurant now shut up" I laugh a little and he just smiles. I lead him the way to the restaurant because he has no idea where it is.
~~~

My shift is done and I'm just cleaning up with my boss. The phone rings and my boss answers.
"Hello"
"Okay"
"Yeah no problem"
"We were just closing but it's no problem"
"Yes of course we will open for you Dallas"

Hmm Dallas? It really sounds familiar to me...Dallas? I can't remember anything about that name tho.

"Okey see you soon"
"No problem bye"
My boss hangs up.

"We are opening again for a special guest" He says to me
"Wait what?" I'm kinda annoyed but I try to stay polite
"Yes I'm cooking, but I was wondering if you could be the waitress for the boys that are coming. I know your shift is done but it would mean a lot if you could help me"
"Yeah sure" I answer
I really don't want to do this but Belinda is always so nice to me so I guess I'm doing it for her.
~~~

Two boys walk in and sit down on a table. I can't really see their faces but I'm going to walk up to them to give them a menu.

I walk over to the table and the first thing I see is a boy with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. He looks kinda familiar.
"Hey there" he says
"Hey" I smile and give them a menu.
"Thank you" He says and makes eye contact with me. He is super cute is all I can think right now.

~~~

The boys that were here are on their way out and I stand by the door.

"Do you want a picture" the cute boy asks me
"What?" I ask confused.
"Would you like a picture with us" He asks happy.
"Ehm...no? Why should I?" I laugh a little
"No I just thought u knew us" he puts both his hands in the air like he's saying he's "not guilty"
I laugh
They go oustide and I start washing the dishes after them. After 2 minutes they walk back in.
"Hey I was wondering" said the cute boy.

A/N HEY SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO WHAT I WAS THINKING IS LIKE THAT THIS "DREAM" SHE HAD IN THE BEGINNING U WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT IT IN EACH CHAPTER SO YEAH HAHA AND BELINDA IS HER BOSS IF YOU DIDN'T GET THAT AND THE CUTE BOY IS CAMERON HAHA HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND KEEP READING :)