I'm Scared

And it's from a number I've never seen?

Unknown:
Hey
Me:
Heyy? Who is this?
Unknown:
FaceTime me to find out ;)

I didn't answer him.

I was eating breakfast when my phone started ringing it was the same number that texted me earlier this morning.

I didn't know if I should answer or not?

I decided to answer the call because I really like adventure and I felt like this was going to be one.

*CONNECTING*
Jeez that was taking a while...
*CONNECTED*
"FINALLY IT CONNECTED" I screamed not knowing the person heard me.

"Oops" I said
"Hey there" the voice said

I looked at the screen and saw a familiar face. It was him. Cameron Dallas. I started at my phone silently with my jaw down until Cameron laughed I snapped and ended the FaceTime. "FUCK" I said angry regretting that I ended the call.

*AT SCHOOL*

This was the last day of school before summer break so I was pretty excited. I was walking to class with my best friend Lucas. Lucas and I have been best friends for almost five years. I don't really have many friends. I was walking inside the classroom when someone pushed me. I already knew who it was. It was my bully Max.

"Hey there big tits" his deep voice said.

He always called me that I don't know why. I feel really uncomfortable when he calls me that but every time I stand up for myself he beats me up. So I decided to stay quiet like always.

"BIG TITS" He screamed at me and pushed my shoulder.

"Awe are you scared" Max said in a childish voice.

I was pretty scared but I just stood there saying nothing waiting for him to go.

"ANSWER ME YOU BITCH" He was angry.

"DON'T CALL HER THAT" Lucas screamed at him. It was really unexpected because Lucas is this nerdy little guy that doesn't usually say anything he is really shy and frightened of everything.

"What are YOU gonna do NERD" Max walked up to him and stood over him with an ugly smirk.

"I-I" Lucas was scared. He then looked up to Max and slapped him pretty fucking hard in the face. I was shocked.

Max put his hand against his cheek and whined in pain. He then started walking up to me slowly but still looked over at Max. He put his hands on my neck as if he was going to choke me.

*flashback*

"I'm not gonna hurt you sweetie" His raspy voice said.

"Where are you" His voice started getting angrier. I was hiding in a closet hoping he wouldn't find me.

"I SAID WHERE ARE YOU" He was mad. I heard a glass break. I was about to cry until I heard footsteps approaching my way. I knew I had to stay strong or else he was going to find me.

*end of flashback*

Max took his hands away from my neck and put his hands on my waist. He put his body against mine.

"I know you want it big tits" He smiled.

I wanted to disappear. He was digusting. A teacher walked up to us.

"What is going on here" Mrs. Robinson said.

"Nothing" Max said and walked to class.

Lucas came right up to me and asked me if I was okay.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine don't worry" I smiled uncomfortably.

A/N I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING LATELY BUT I'M GOING TO BE MORE ACTIVE NOW❣️ POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER WHEN I GET 7 VOTES ON THIS ONE :) xoxo Kylie