Cameron fucking Dallas

"Hey I was wondering" said the cute boy
"Yeah"
"Can I have your number"
I froze
"W-what" I answered. I wasn't used to guys asking for my number especially not cute boys.
"Can I have your number" He asked again and laughed.
"Y-yeah sure" I said and he handed me his phone, when I saw his background I realized who this guy was and panicked. He is Cameron fucking Dallas. I just stood there and looked on his phone not doing anything. I was so shocked that HE was asking for my number? I couldn't believe it... to be honest with you I kinda hate all celebrities. Why? Because they are spoiled and I think they're never happy with what they already got and they always want more.

"Uhm are you okay?" He asked me
I'm such a fool I just stood there staring at his phone.
"Y-yeah I just realized who you are" I said.
WHY DID I SAY THAT?!?! I HATE MYSELF!!!
He laughed and looked down and then up at me again "And who am I?" He said with a smile on his face and looked into my eyes.
"I-You-I" I was speechless. My face turned red I could feel my cheeks burning.
"So are you gonna type the number oooor?" He said laughing.
I typed the number and handed him his phone. Our hands touched and I felt... akward and kind of ashamed. I walked away as fast as I could.
"Thank you" He yelled after me and then he and his friend walked out.
I had this weird feeling in my stomach. And I kept thinking if he was going to text me or not. Whatever that was it had to stop.

1 month later

I was at home getting ready for school. I didn't want to go to be honest. I don't have many friends and there is this one girl that makes my life a nightmare.

*phone beeps*
Nobody texts me? I wonder who that is from?
I check my phone and it's from some number I've never seen?

A/N SORRY I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I'M ALREADY WRITING A NEW ONE❤️❤️