2.

YOU.

I sat on the couch alone and upset. I hated how Hashirama left me for Mito every single time. I got up from the couch. You know what? I was gonna go out and have some fun.

I took a quick shower, clearing my head of thoughts of Hashirama or atleast trying to. Once I finished my shower, I wrapped a towel around myself and went to my room and saw my phone. It had lit up and I saw Hashirama's name pop up on it. I went to the phone and answered it. "Yes?" I asked him. "Maybe we can hang out later," he told me.

He probably didn't even wanna hang out. He probably just felt bad. "I'm going out," I told him. "Where?" He asked. "Out," I told him. I then hung up on the phone before he could say anything else. I went to my closet and looked for something to wear. I picked out a black, tight, short skirt and a black, long-sleeve croptop to match.

I let my hair go and smiled.

It was my turn to have fun.

I went downstairs to my car and drove all the way to a place called Midnight Bar. It was about literally 5 minutes away from my house and it had a dancefloor and a bar which was all I needed to have fun.

But as I was driving in the car I felt a small pain in my chest. I pulled over to the side of the road and there was an ache in my chest that burned. Once it had gone away I tried to calm down and go back on the road.

A few minutes later I was at the club.