10.

Hashirama.

I was Mito right now, and things just weren't the same. I wasn't happy. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing," I murmured. She looked at me suspiciously, before placing her lips on mine. I kissed back, not interested. I felt more disgust then love anymore.

"I can't do this."

I pushed her off me gently. "Why? You've been so distant what's wrong?" Mito asked.

"I don't love you anymore!"

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"It's because of (name), isn't it?"

I stayed quiet and she sighed. I had been spending so much time with (name) and I had fallen deeply inlove with her. I just wish she wasn't going through what she was so we could be together.. I really hoped she made it through this.

I was snapped out of my rant by Mito's voice.

"Get out of my house!"

I looked at her and silently got up from the couch and walked out of the door, closing it calmly. I then got in my car. I was on my way driving to the hospital, when I saw a man selling roses. In white, pink, red, and purple.
m
I knew (name) loved the color pink.. I honked at the man and he walked over to me. I smiled and gave him a five-dollar bill and pointed at the pink roses. He handed the bouqet over to me and I grabbed it, placing it in the passenger seat.

I then continued onto my drive to the hospital, excited to see (name).