7.

YOU.

I sighed, trying to not cry. Maybe I was just delusional. He didn't wanna be with me.

He gave me a sympathetic smile. "If you didn't wanna be with me.. why'd you kiss me?" I asked him curiously. Because I didn't understand. He didn't like me, but yet he kissed me. It just didn't sound right.
I sighed, waiting for him to answer.

"This is all new to me.. i've never felt this for anyone but Mito. Mito has always been there for me, she hasn't done anything wrong. Yet I cheated on her. She doesn't deserve that. She deserves full love and attention. And I want to give it to her.."

By the end of his speech I was a bit shocked. I just.. I wish it was me. But it was always Mito. I frowned. "Okay.." I responded to him. "Can you go? I want to be alone if that's okay.." I muttered.

"I'll call you later," he said in a low tone. He then leaned forward and pressed a kiss on my forehead. He then leaned back and looked straight into my eyes. I wanted him so much.

I love him so much.

I just wish he felt the same about me..

I watched as he got up and left through the front door but not before glancing me one last time. A tear trop rolled down my cheek and he closed the door.

I whimpered as I was left alone in my thoughts. 

What did Mito have that I didn't?