12.

Hashirama.

I couldn't sleep, having (name) around me like this. Before, how did I never realize that I love her? She drove me crazy. I kissed her forehead, knowing she probably didn't feel it since she was asleep.

Why did she have to get sick? Why is this happening to her? I closed my eyes, trying to get some rest.

*******************

I woke up, and saw (name) sitting up on the bed. It was still nighttime. I sat up next to her. "You okay?" I asked, placing my arm around her. I pulled her close to me and she lay her head on my chest. "I love you..." she whispered. "I love you most."

I planted a kiss on her forehead, my heartbeat increasing. She then looked at me, a tint of sadness in her eyes. I didn't wanna press the subject. She stared at me, placing a kiss on my lips. I kissed her back softly, craving this feeling. I then pulled away slowly removing our lips from touching.

"So, why are you up?" I asked.

"I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.."

"Oh, okay."

Silence.

And more silence.

I sighed and she kissed my cheek. "Let's go back to sleep," she whispered and I nodded.

I layed down and she layed down after me. She turned to the side and I wrapped my arms around her. "Goodnight. I love you," I told her.

"Night."

(NOT OVER)