Illusions versus Reality

Leenna POV

“Hey dude! Wake up!”

“We’re late on our flight!”

I heard 2 man talking and I don’t even know who are they.

Wait, what?

I opened my eyes and saw that I’m not in Aunt Marie’s house nor in my room, I don’t even remember what happened last night. Where the hell am I? Where’s Anna? Why am I here?

“Hey dude get up!” another voice I heard, I tried to look around but my head is aching and everything is bright. Where on the world I am? As soon as I got up, I opened my eyes wider so I can see who are these guys and where actually I am. And as I slowly recognize every detail around me, some one grabbed my shoulders and I take a time to look who it is.

“FRANK!?”

I shouted out, fuck! Am I dead? Why is he here? I look around and saw the other band members of my favorite band.

“MIKEY? BOB? AND RAY!!?” I think I just freaked them out, they all look so confused, “Why are you guys he…..” I stopped and realized that my voice had changed, this voice sound familiar, I don’t remember.

My head still hurts, I grabbed my head and pulled my hair, what? I don’t remember I cut my hair last night, I smelt my hair and I think it smells some kind of a expensive brand of shampoo, it smell good anyway, but what the hell is happening? “Are you alright Gee?” Mikey said, what? Gee? You mean Gerard? I look around and I saw no Gerard in the room, I stood up and went at the bath room, fuck! Where the hell is the bath room? God damnnit!!

“Hey guys, gimme a min. where’s the bath room anyway?” I asked, this voice sound like Gerard’s. I think I know what just happened to me.

Ray point the way to the bath room, I immediately run to it and shut the door, I closed my eyes as I find the mirror, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Gerard in front of me. I can’t shout, I can’t open my mouth, I can’t even move a single muscle. Am I dreaming? I bet I was. I need to wake up now!

Please Anna! Wake me up

I’m having a night mare

I slapped my face to wake myself up, but every time I open my eyes it’s still Gerard, my reflection in the mirror is Gerard.

Wait….

Isn’t this my wish?

I’m dreaming to see Gerard every where,every day, and this happened.

I didn’t wish to be Gerard, I wished to be WITH Gerard. That’s what I want. Not this. What am I supposed to do now? I’m stuck on Gerard’s body and I don’t know what to do.

“What’s happening to him?” I heard someone talked outside. I think it’s Frank, “I don’t know, I bet he drink a loads of coffee last night” I heard Ray hissed. And silence, should I tell them that I’m not Gerard? No they’re not going to believe me. What am I gonna do, I shouldn’t have done this. Help me, for the first time in my life, GOD!! I need your help.

“Hey Gerard! We need to go now!” I know it’s Frank. I need to freshen up a bit, but I don’t know what does Gerard do every morning. Tooth Brush, yeah. I grabbed the only toot brush left in the sink and brushed my teeth. And after it I decided to go out the bath room.

Everyone is looking at me, “Are you okay Gee?” Mikey asked. “Yep” I normally said. “We packed your things coz we’re already late for our flight”.

Flight?

What flight?

“ehhh.. thanks” the only thing that came out to my mouth. Does this mean I’m leaving my home? I’m leaving California?

FUCK! How am I supposed to get back into my real body.

Wait, REAL BODY! I wonder where’s my real body. And where in the world is Gerard? I need to go to Anna before we leave Cali. I need to get back to my body and Gerard need to get back to his.

I need to tell them. But how?

****