Take a Deep Breath...

Leenna’s POV

We’re staring each other for about five minutes. Ray, Mikey, Bob, Darwin and Charlie left me with Anna and Gerard here inside the Hotel room, I guess they went outside to get some fresh air and maybe buy some drink, they’ve become so mind blown with the situation right now, it’s all my fault, and now Gerard is suffering because of me.

“I’m sorry, Gerard” I broke the silence with Gerard’s angelic voice. Gerard - I mean my “Eyes”, I mean Gerard look at me, he doesn’t seem mad nor angry, he looked at me with those tired eyes of mine. I don’t know this is how ugly I am. And Gerard is using it. “Why are you saying sorry?” Gerard asked with those worried-tired eyes, I cried, but stopped immediately when I realized that it’s so ugly when Gerard cries, “Don’t cry! I look annoying when I cry so don’t” Gerard said as he laugh a bit, it made me smile and wiped the tears falling from my eyes. “I’m sorry coz I wished to see you everyday!” I said, still sobbing while wiping all the tears, Gerard hugged me, and it’s cold my body seems so cold, I shivered as he hugged me tight, he pulled me away and looked at me, “Why?” He asked, he really looked so worried about me, “you’re cold” I said, “you mean your body?” Gerard said, yeah me body, I forgot, why is my body cold? I never thought about that before, I nod as he grabbed my hands, “You didn’t tell her how!” He said to Anna with the pitched voice of mine, “How?” I asked, yeah, how can we get ourselves back to our body?

Anna sighed and took a really deep breath, “You need to fall-in-love with each other.” That’s a cute joke! She seriously said it while looking in to my eyes, she’s obviously not joking, “heh! You kidding right?” I said, fake laugh, “I know I like Gee, but is there any other way than that?” I continued, Anna look down and shrugged. “Remember when I asked you if you still got the wound under your lower lip?” she asked me, I touched my lower lip and I didn’t feel any scar, I forgot, it’s in Gerard now. I look at him and saw the scar. God, it really look gross. “Yes!” I answered Anna looking at the both of us, “Gerard have one too on his finger.” I saw Gerard stared at my finger, I looked into it and saw the little wound he have, “Your blood need to bond so that you can get back.” she explained and I don’t have any clue what does she mean about that.

“Can you guys get what I mean?” she asked eyes wide open. I look into Gerard’s face and he seems become so pale, paler than that face before, what the hell is going on?

*snap*

Something really weird came into my mind then I realized what does Anna really mean. Really? We need to do that? I’m only 17 and I know he’s 27. “you mean..” and before I complete the sentence Gerard cut it off, “YES!” he said, shivering, he’s colder than before, I felt the breeze touched my skin and it made me tremble, I think I’m having goose bumps. This is not so good!

I didn’t want things to end up like this! I don’t want that to happen. I respect Gerard and his status right now. I don’t want to lose it to the man who changed my life.

“I thought we need to fell in-love with each other and that’s all!?” Gerard spoke in a screechy voice of mine, he still looked so pale while my face become so hot, what? I don’t even want that. I’m joking about what I feel before, I only feel idolatry to him, nothing else. My face is really hot while my body is soo cold. “that’s the only thing I know!” she felt really sorry about it. It’s all my fault! I cried, hiding my face on my palm, “I’m sorry! I really sorry, It’s all my fault! I didn’t want things to end up like this!” I cried, I can’t stop the tears falling from my eyes, I tried to wipe it but it’s still falling, damn it. “I’m sorry Gerard, I’m sorry Anna!” still crying, I ignore how Gerard cried, I’m really trying to wipe it all but it’s still falling.

I felt someone hugged me, Anna? No. I look up to see who is it and saw the angelic face of mine before, Gerard hugged me, his body turned warm now, I love the way he did it, but then I pushed him away. “Don’t! it’s my fault!” I said hide my face on my palms.

“Stop blaming yourself!” Gerard said trying to move my hands away from my face, “you shouldn’t regret things you’ve done, we’ll survive this! I promise!” he continued he smiled at me then give me a hug, he’s so small, the frame of my body is really sucks.

The thought about how we will get back to our bodies came into my mind, that’s annoying! I can’t imagine things like that, yes, I admit that I watch porn movies, but I never imagined me being like that.

“Remember! You need to fell in-love with each other before doing things like that!”

Gerard pulled away and looked at Anna, he nod and I think he already knows about it, what if he didn’t fell in-love with me? or what if it’s just lust I have for him and not love?

I don’t even know what love means

I’m afraid to be stuck like this forever! We need to do it if it’s the only way to get back in to our bodies!

**

It’s been 3 days. We didn’t left California, I called Gerard’s mom - Donna Way, and told her that the band are not getting back home for a while.

Since that day, I never got back home, I never saw my dad anymore, I lived with Mikey, Frank, Ray and Bob. They took a really good care of me, they thought me how to act like Gerard. Everyday Gerard and Anna visit us, they come home at night which makes me really worried about Gerard, I know my dad more than he does, he’ll hit my ugly body until it gives up.

Gerard and I used to see our bodies so we’re not really that uncomfortable unlike before, sometimes we shower together, we didn’t do anything aside taking a bath, we’re not ready yet

I trust Gerard that we’re going to survive this and we’ll be going back to our own bodies and have a normal life again.

“Hey Leenna! Wanna eat some pancakes?” I heard Mikey asked me outside my room, “Yerp, I’ll be there for a min!”. I got up from the soft bed of the hotel room, took a deep breath and went outside the room, “here ya go!” Ray handed me a plate of pancake, I can feel that they’re not that comfortable to be with me, but I’m trying to be close to them. They’re all nice, Gerard does have a very nice family, unlike mine.

I sliced a piece of the pancake and grabbed a taste, chewed and, damn! This is great! I haven’t tasted anything like this before! I saw Bob placed a cup of coffee beside me, “how does it taste like?” he asked me while moving his eye brows up and down, I chuckled a bit, “Yerp!” I proudly said, still giggling.

Oh my god!

This is really a paradise!