Heroes are ordinary people who makes themselves EXTRAORDINARY.

“You know Parc 55 WyndhamHotel?” I asked while Anne drove the car so fast. “What? That’s in San Francisco!! We’re in Modesto Gerard!!” She hurriedly said, well it’s not my fault, it’s our tour manager’s fault! I hate him. “I’m sorry! Okay!?” I said, we’ve been through corners of the streets, we passed a lot of cars, I think I’m going to die soon.

As the car goes, I saw my self in the rear mirror of the car *I mean Leenna’s face in the mirror* I saw her scar in the forehead and came to think the scar on Leenna’s thighs, “Is Leenna a suicidal?” I asked, she began to slow the car, and faced me for a while. “Yea she is.” She answered and faced the road. I felt so sad about her. Why? Why did she do that to her self? “She did that because she think that it’s her fault why her mom died.” She seriously said, didn’t look anywhere but in the road, “How long?” I asked “It’s been 2 years since she stopped cutting.” She said, “She believes in you Gerard!” Anna added. Leenna believes in me? I saved someone’s life? And I don’t even know about it?

So I think that’s the reason why she really wanted to see me, I really feel sorry for her, I can now feel the agony she have. It crushes my heart. “I’m sorry” 2 words came out from my mouth, she suddenly look into my eyes and smiled, “You know, you don’t need to say sorry…” she paused as she look back into the road,

“..I want to say thank you for changing and saving her life.” She sincerely said. I smiled, I know she saw it though she’s looking into the road.

“Let me tell you a story about her” she said as I listened.                

Leenna is a very happy girl since me and her was a child, their family is the happiest family I’ve ever seen, I’m an orphan and I don’t have a dad. She really is the happiest person I’ve ever met, she started to idolize your band when she’s 8 she really adored all of you, and her mom really supports her. Aunt Jean loves her and she bought everything she want, band merches, CD’s, DVD’s and all, the last thing Aunt Jean bought her is that ripped poster of you  on her wall. Aunt Jean died after she bought the poster, she died in a riot down town, and my Uncle blames it all to Leenna. Every time he yells her all the blame on her mother’s death gives her the urge to cut, then one day I told her, that you guys exist to save lives. And that’s how she stop cutting. Yet her dad, I think he wants to see her daughter suffering, every time she does something, he hits her with the baseball bat, the first wound Leenna got because of that stupid bat is that scar on your forehead, after her dad hit her with that, he just left Leenna lying on the floor, I am the one who saw her there, I was about to invite her somewhere till I saw her lying on the floor. I called an ambulance to took her at the hospital, there, I took a really good care of her. I don’t want her to be so sad, that’s why I’m always here for her. If only I could kill my Uncle I will, just to keep him away from her.”

She paused and stared at me for a while.

“I know that you’re the only one to save her from her dad.”

She continued and faced the road. ME? the one to save HER? But how? Anne is the witch not me? How am I supposed to save her? I’m just a band member. I’m not a super hero, heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary so how am I suppose to do that?

“How? I’m still on her body and she’s on my body so how am I going to do that?”I asked, I don’t want to annoy her but what I’ve said is true. “You don’t even know how to bring us back into our own bodies!” I told her. How can I save her? “I still don’t know but I think that you’re the only one who can save her from her dad.”

What ever, I rolled my eyes and ignore her, she drove the car fast again, I tighten the seatbelt, and hold the car seat really tight, “If you don’t try to save her I’ll kill you!” she warned me, made me chilled. FUCK. This is black mailing! I really need to save her so this witch wouldn’t kill me. “Okay fine! Fine!” I said. “I’ll save her for Christ sake!!” I continued and rolled my eyes, until she stepped on the breaks, I thought I’m going to be thrown out the wind shield but I didn’t, thanks seat belt! You saved my life!

“We’re here!”

She spoke, I look around and saw the hotel, it’s the hotel where I stayed before, I cannot see any fans now, and I wish my band mates are still on this building, we didn’t spend lots of time on the car, we left it and entered the hotel. I wished they’re still there, because if they’re not here, they’re in Jersey by now!